Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Act 2 to be released weekly via the ARTPOP app?

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Inb4 App countdown refreshes :smh:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

iHype (Eric) got the information and it's real, it just didn't come from Jeff. He got it from a high-up industry insider who knew about Azealia's dropping weeks before anyone else, among other things. I've spoken to him about it on ATRL and he's adamant that the person who told him was 100% sure. There's also a lot of evidence to back him up.

1) The information iHype has been told.

2) This tweet by Studio XO on August 1st. Tagged Gaga and the app developers. https://twitter.com/STUDIO_XO/status/495051649946107904

3) The email sent around from 2Day FM in Australia, that Gaga will release a new single and they will be the first to hear it live.

I think personally we'll get one or two songs a week on the app until we get the whole of Act II, the first of which will be released on the 25th during the VMAs at the end of the countdown, and will be performed for the first time in Sydney on the 30th. Makes sense to me.

Or it's classic Gaga situation and we get nothing. :laughga:

iHype (Eric) got the information and it's real, it just didn't come from Jeff. He got it from a high-up industry insider who knew about Azealia's dropping weeks before anyone else, among other things. I've spoken to him about it on ATRL and he's adamant that the person who told him was 10% sure. There's also a lot of evidence to back him up.

2) This tweet by Studio XO on August 1st. Tagged Gaga and the app developers. https://twitter.com/STUDIO_XO/status/495051649946107904

3) The email sent around from 2Day FM in Australia, that Gaga will release a new single and they will be the first to hear it live.

I think personally we'll get one or two songs a week on the app until we get the whole of Act II, the first of which will be released on the 25th during the VMAs at the end of the countdown, and will be performed for the first time in Sydney on the 30th. Makes sense to me.

i hope that 10% was a typing error and you meant 100% :laughga:

ItsTommyBitch

iHype (Eric) got the information and it's real, it just didn't come from Jeff. He got it from a high-up industry insider who knew about Azealia's dropping weeks before anyone else, among other things. I've spoken to him about it on ATRL and he's adamant that the person who told him was 10% sure. There's also a lot of evidence to back him up.

I think we will at least get one song, theres been so much hype and stuff the last few weeks about the Australia new "single" and that picture by the developers that tagged Gaga and mentioned "hatching plans" is definitely not fake and could mean that the App countdown is at least not getting delayed again (if we pray to the Goddess of Love that is :hor: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I think we will at least get one song, theres been so much hype and stuff the last few weeks about the Australia new "single" and that picture by the developers that tagged Gaga and mentioned "hatching plans" is definitely not fake and could mean that the App countdown is at least not getting delayed again (if we pray to the Goddess of Love that is :hor: )

Lets summon her 

tumblr_mvcs5rUa531r3fv6wo2_r1_500.gif

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

i hope that 10% was a typing error and you meant 100% :laughga:

It was, I meant 100%. Lord, imagine if they were only 10% sure after all that. :laughga:

Imagine if we actually got Act 2 and it was real music and we could listen to it for hours and hours and hours

782764393.gif

So many things point towards a release of something, but I dont want to get hyped to get dissapointed :cry:

Imagine if we actually got Act 2 and it was real music and we could listen to it for hours and hours and hours

782764393.gif

and days and days and weeks and weeks and months and months and years and years and decades and decades

and days and days and weeks and weeks and months and months and years and years and decades and decades

:cry:

Electric Venus

remember all the evidence we had for freak like me? :usrs:

782764393.gif

is that jackie travers in the gif? i think that was her name :rip:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Me and Jackie Travers would both be living.

782764393.gif

Archived