Will You Attend The C2C tour?

Dangerous Man

Will you?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Will you?

Featured Posts

Brooke Hoegan

she won't come to my country, so no

+ if she's really doing that tour, I hope it'll end REALLY quickly... :manicure:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ursula Buffay

I thought you meant this comment as "Are you kidding me?? Of course I would go!" and then I saw that you voted no :toofunny:

:dies:

monketsharona

I probably won't... Going to Paris just for a jazz concert would be quite expensive (I'm not living around Paris)

That J

There's no way I won't go to this tour for a few reasons:

1) Ive been blessed enough to attend every Lady Gaga Tour. I can't miss this one.

2) It would be really cool to see a bonafide TRUE lifetime legend like Tony Bennett

3) Jazz suits Gaga's voice so well, I have to hear that live. My favorite parts of a Gaga show is just her belting it out on that piano. A full concert with her singing like a boss? Yes please.

4) I could get people who normally might not go to a Gaga show to attend a C2C show. Not because they don't like her per se, but they enjoy jazz and classical music. This show would fit their bill and they'd become a fan of hers!

And 5). I could totally see this tour being held in theaters just for that intimate jazz vibe and seeing Gaga like that again (The Fame Ball was GLORY) would be a rare cool treat!

So HELLS yea ill go. I don't expect some 8 month tour and I pray to Jesus she comes close to me but if she doesn't, looks like ill be flying somewhere. I'm excited to hear the album and then to hear it live!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

It would probably be US & Canada exclusive. I don't think Jazz is something outside NA:sick:  :confused:  :shrug:

:awkney:

Probably not for your social class.. Because I am sure that jazz is a thing everywhere..

monketsharona

she won't come to my country, so no

+ if she's really doing that tour, I hope it'll end REALLY quickly... :manicure:

This. To be honest I hope CtC won't last to long. I'm here for this album but not for two years without any solo album

Teal Ambition

If she comes here, OF COURSE. I'm not a fan of jazz music, but honestly I'm here to listen to her amazing vocals.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

My Little Phoney

If they tour and they come reasonably close to where I live, yes. I think my dad would want to go with me, he loves JazzGa!

Schwerk

If they go to Europe, definately, if not it all depends on the where and when. Money don't grow on trees.  :noparty:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

HausOfGuy

smh, id go even if it was a country album tour. i love gaga and id do anything to see her. 

Yes! I asked a friend who doesn't like pop music much to listen to Lady is a Tramp, and now she wants to buy C2C and she has been telling her friends to listen to Gaga's jazz stuff. lol

4) I could get people who normally might not go to a Gaga show to attend a C2C show. Not because they don't like her per se, but they enjoy jazz and classical music. This show would fit their bill and they'd become a fan of hers!
And 5). I could totally see this tour being held in theaters just for that intimate jazz vibe and seeing Gaga like that again (The Fame Ball was GLORY) would be a rare cool treat!

Archived