Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hits Compilation Album in its way?

Psychedelic

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

I don't like greatest hits were the artist needs to add all the released singles to get enough tracks. It's too soon for Gaga imo. 

eifulien

I think he just meant like there is obviously going to be a "next 1st single", you know? Not that we know anything about it or that it's in the makes yet. 

P!nk thooooo  

Exactly what I imagined Rasie your Glass and F*ckin' Perfect are one of her best songs and they are exclusives...  :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:

Better Day

Oh  :ohno:  Sounds really cool and makes me want it to be real. Don't get our hopes up in vain! Here people get excited too easily over the smallest things  :laughga: #StopTheHype

Gurl, Have you saw the state of the world, Our problem filled lifes, So we are getting excited to enjoy something for once 

Together You And I!

Bambino

It would be cool to have a greatest hits album during the period of waiting for the new album :party: And it should have a new single and some unreleased tracks too :party:

MrFameKills

That would be awesome, but im not getting my hopes up  :sweat:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

hoeslay

New single? Too early for that. Maybe next spring or summer - AT EARLIEST if you wanna be realistic. Thats still reaching a bit

eifulien

Gurl, Have you saw the state of the world, Our problem filled lifes, So we are getting excited to enjoy something for once 

I'm not judging, though. :hug:  Just stating it because why be disappointed at things that aren't confirmed?  :noparty:

Better Day

I'm not judging, though. :hug:  Just stating it because why be disappointed at things that aren't confirmed?  :noparty:

Still the possibility of it is exciting :party:

Together You And I!

Archived