Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Allie X

Tove Lo

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

lxWdE2a.png

Biography

Alexandra Ashley Hughes, known professionally by her stage name Allie X, is a Canadian singer-songwriter based in Los Angeles, California. She is signed to Sleepless Records. Hughes began her career by performing in televised talent shows in her native Canada. After moving to the United States, she released the song "Catch," which reached #55 on the Canadian Billboard Hot 100. As a writer she has worked with Troye Sivan. 

In July 2013, she moved to Los Angeles and began working with producers Cirkut and Billboard. In spite of her local success in Toronto, she had not been satisfied with her sound and spent time learning about sound design and production.

In February 2014, she released the song "Catch" under the name Allie X. Katy Perry posted the song on her Twitter page calling it a "spring jam". Her single reached No. 55 on the Canadian Billboard Hot 100 Chart. Her EP CollXtion I was released on 7 April 2015 in Canada. Her first performance as Allie X was in April 2015. The same month the Toronto Star described her as a private person who often conceals herself behind sunglasses and hair with a "shadowy Priestess of Pills persona".

- Wikipedia

Discography

ALBUMS

Extended Plays

- Collxtion I

SINGLES

- Catch

- Prime

- Bitch

Current Era

Tour Dates

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Addy Ezzie

Uh oh... I shouldn't have rushed to this thread, thirsty for new music... I already love her and I still haven't finished listening to CATCH. I broke my hip to go on iTunes. Only to find none of her songs were on it (at least on my country's iTunes). So yeah, I'm pissed but I'm jamming to Catch :crossed::party: 

Redstreak

Uh oh... I shouldn't have rushed to this thread, thirsty for new music... I already love her and I still haven't finished listening to CATCH. I broke my hip to go on iTunes. Only to find none of her songs were on it (at least on my country's iTunes). So yeah, I'm pissed but I'm jamming to Catch :crossed::party:

Prime tho :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

RebeldeFaith

I listened B*TCH a couple of weeks on SoundCloud and I inmediately favorited it. I thought it was Lana at first until I read the artist name but this girl have a couple of songs that have the same sound I was expecting for Ultraviolence instead of the same lame 70s "suicidal" theme.  :ohwell:

Something something idk

JudasInTheDark

She is EVERYTHING, Catch and Prime are some if the best singles of the year for sure

ItsTommyBitch

Omg, her voice is cute and electric at the same time :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• 5 months later...

probably against the rules :emma:  but I'm bumping because new things are about to come out and I think the OP is good for people just discovering her

Redstreak

probably against the rules :emma:  but I'm bumping because new things are about to come out and I think the OP is good for people just discovering her

I only managed to snag one leak and tbh it wasn't even that good. :emo:

I have an unreleased that I got from a friend as a Christmas present and I love it :legend:

I only managed to snag one leak and tbh it wasn't even that good. :emo:

I have an unreleased that I got from a friend as a Christmas present and I love it :legend:

Yeah we have Sculpture, I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend, Hello, I Take It Back and Glam (though the last 4 technically haven't been leaked widespread)

Redstreak

I'm not gonna tell my boyfriend is the one I managed to get yesterday

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, i am desperately looking for her songs Glam, Hello, Mistake and I Take It Back, but no luck yet...could anyone be so kind and help me out? Edit: nevermind )

Archived