Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Slaveblonde is at it again

Ethan

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

And also, none of these insiders are Gaga or anyone in the Haus or remotely involved with them.

Ethan

It's fun to speculate, guys. I get it, "hype leads to disappointment," but I say whatever to that. This **** is fun.

Slaveblonde just deleted the tea lyrics but I have screencaps.

Henry

It's fun to speculate, guys. I get it, "hype leads to disappointment," but I say whatever to that. This **** is fun.

But isn't this person  a reliable source? Didn't they have stuff before it was announced  :huh:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

But isn't this person  a reliable source? Didn't they have stuff before it was announced  :huh:

All they had was MJH Demo which traders have had since early 2013 :yes: They tweeted lyrics early and now everyone assumes they are in the Haus and/or Gaga

RBNLM

And also, none of these insiders are Gaga or anyone in the Haus or remotely involved with them.

ahahah sure. Slave blonde is Gaga. Full Stop. how the **** this account had photos of gaga reharsing on stage ?

Ethan

But isn't this person a reliable source? Didn't they have stuff before it was announced :huh:

I believe slaveblonde is somewhat a reliable source, but that's what I believe in. Many people here dismiss it and try to debunk it, albeit there's some sketchy details in situations like this and speculation on whether a source is reliable is like talking to a wall, it's hard to tell. I just think it's fun to speculate. I just wish people would take this with a grain of salt, so disappointment doesn't happen, along with not having 20,000 users saying that everything is a lie and everybody's wrong. :giveup:

Pierre

Tea lyrics? wut? 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Mary Pain

Exactly this!   it's light entertainment and it's fun to watch it  :fan:

Archived