Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Slaveblonde is at it again

Ethan

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destructivelove

U don't think TEA could be released on that 12/10 2014 date rumor?

what rumor for that date?

Luke78619

Gaga uploaded a pic on her Instagram account and tagged another account in the photo. The account was created minutes before the post. The account had three photos at the time, one being the photo Gaga had just uploaded, another photo of Gaga and a picture of a date (being 12/10 2014, which could be December 10th or October 12th). Many believe this is a release date for Gaga's perfume, some say Act 2, some say new single. TEA could be a new single released on this date.

But, it's just a rumor :)

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

antpats2

Gaga uploaded a pic on her Instagram account and tagged another account in the photo. The account was created minutes before the post. The account had three photos at the time, one being the photo Gaga had just uploaded, another photo of Gaga and a picture of a date (being 12/10 2014, which could be December 10th or October 12th). Many believe this is a release date for Gaga's perfume, some say Act 2, some say new single. TEA could be a new single released on this date.

But, it's just a rumor :)

*created minutes after

It's just an attention seeking fan :)

slaveblonde is the ONLY credible insider

it's been confirmed again and again.

don't question this

In the past, yes....

I see you all talking about Brooklyn_night, Slaveblonde, DOT etc. You guys realise that NONE of them are actually Gaga, right? Im sure they have all admitted to not being Gaga before, too

Noam Zioni

*created minutes after

It's just an attention seeking fan :)

In the past, yes....

I see you all talking about Brooklyn_night, Slaveblonde, DOT etc. You guys realise that NONE of them are actually Gaga, right? Im sure they have all admitted to not being Gaga before, too

They don't have to be Gaga, that have info, that's good.

antpats2

They don't have to be Gaga, that have info, that's good.

(Assuming you're talking about oomooeoo) , "They have info" Mess all they've uploaded is selfies we've already seen, blurry photos and random pictures claiming to be rehearses of a "revamped European artRAVE". Thus attention seeker has no information and only wants attention. I wonder how long it will take until people realise I'm right. Let's all wait until the fake date they posted! Let's wee what happens :)

Noam Zioni

(Assuming you're talking about oomooeoo) , "They have info" Mess all they've uploaded is selfies we've already seen, blurry photos and random pictures claiming to be rehearses of a "revamped European artRAVE". Thus attention seeker has no information and only wants attention. I wonder how long it will take until people realise I'm right. Let's all wait until the fake date they posted! Let's wee what happens :)

Talking about Dot, BN and SB tbh, oomooeoo proved that it's an account that just was tagged wrong..

antpats2

Talking about Dot, BN and SB tbh, oomooeoo proved that it's an account that just was tagged wrong..

Oh. Well Dot used to be an amazing insider until they dissapeared. SLAVEBLONDE hasn't said anything reliable for a while now and Brooklyn night seems to hint stuff early. Those are the only reliable 3 IMO

Archived