💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kate Bush

Pluto

What is your favourite Kate Album?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Kate Album?

• The Kick Inside
    • Lionheart
    • Never for Ever
    • The Dreaming
    • Hounds of Love
    • The Sensual World
    • The Red Shoes
    • Aerial
    • Director's Cut
    • 50 Words for Snow

Featured Posts

So I went to see her on Wednesday and I haven't been able to think about anything else since. The whole thing was just magical from the story, the effects and the props, I've never seen anything like it! And of course, Kate herself was absolutely outstanding. I've never been so overwhelmed by someone's voice, she's still got it! The atmosphere in the stalls was also electric, there were standing ovations for more or less every song and the applause/cheering was just absolutely deafening, I've never experienced anything so intense, that crowd even topped the crowd at twickenham stadium when I saw Gaga! I just wish I could go again, I'd put it up there with Gaga's shows and it takes me a lot to say that! And yes, the programme is beautiful and explains the show really well, a great read. I also bought a poster and a keyring! The whole experience was just perfect

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I went to see her on Wednesday and I haven't been able to think about anything else since. The whole thing was just magical from the story, the effects and the props, I've never seen anything like it! And of course, Kate herself was absolutely outstanding. I've never been so overwhelmed by someone's voice, she's still got it! The atmosphere in the stalls was also electric, there were standing ovations for more or less every song and the applause/cheering was just absolutely deafening, I've never experienced anything so intense, that crowd even topped the crowd at twickenham stadium when I saw Gaga! I just wish I could go again, I'd put it up there with Gaga's shows and it takes me a lot to say that! And yes, the programme is beautiful and explains the show really well, a great read. I also bought a poster and a keyring! The whole experience was just perfect

Lucky! Glad you enjoyed it :)

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

• 1 month later...

so um, im totally obsessed with everything shes ever done, it took me since august to just listen to her constantly and nothing else, and im in love 

I invented post-its

i did babooshka for comic con last saturday! 

I made the headress myself :)

10351400_10201795964460431_249627813059310511195_10201795968420530_2090010813175

10423655_10201845752185093_3164468703067

I invented post-its

I didn't know there was a Kate Bush thread! :giveup:

I love her, I started listening to her maybe two months ago. I bought Hounds of Love and it became one of my favorite albums ever after just a couple listens! My favorite song is 'And Dream Of Sheep'.

And I also love:

Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)

Cloudbursting

Wow

Babooshka

Hounds Of Love is such a perfect album (I love almost all the songs, the only one I don't like is Jig Of Life). Probably the best album I bought this year!

Is she working on new music? What other albums would you recommend me?

omg i love bush

OCCCCH AYYYYEEE BABOOSHKA, BABOOSHKA AY YI

(oh and 'Under The Ivy' is so beautiful)

Here she is yesterday receiving the Editors Award for her Before The Dawn shows at the Evening Standard Theatre Awards
10429300_10202275029032129_703231948837210271472_10202275028952127_750627320501910689634_10202275028992128_712436754228810801500_10202275030352162_4941426814120

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXw7zox20dA

I invented post-its

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought Hounds Of Love (which I loved) and The Whole Story.

What album should I listen to next?

My favorite songs are:

And Dream Of Sheep

Cloudbursting

Babooshka

Wow

MikeyMoonShine

My favorite songs are:

And Dream Of Sheep

Cloudbursting

Babooshka

Wow

Never For Ever and The Dreaming are probably closest to Hounds Of Love in style. The Dreaming is my personal favorite but it's probably her maddest record.  ;)

Jeffrey_This_Way

I just found this thread and had to say hi!  I've loved Kate for years(...and years!)!  I have the box set "This Woman's Work" as well as all the remasters(and originals, for that matter).  

I just found this thread and had to say hi!  I've loved Kate for years(...and years!)!  I have the box set "This Woman's Work" as well as all the remasters(and originals, for that matter).  

She is fantastic isn't she!

Can i ask what your favourite songs are? I know all of her singles well but would love to know what songs you love that are fan favourites that she never released.  

Jeffrey_This_Way

I love the entire "Hounds of Love" album, especially the second half!  In terms of theme, scope and execution it is literally perfect.  Back in the vinyl/cassette days the second half was very much a mini album all on its own.  "The Dreaming" is pretty much amazing from start to finish.  Those are definitely my 2 favorite Kate albums.  Get those!   :music:

My favorite songs are:

And Dream Of Sheep

Cloudbursting

Babooshka

Wow

You really can't go wrong with any of her albums. If you loved HOL try The Sensual World maybe.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived