Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would YOU die for Gaga?

Logan

Sacrifice   

242 members have voted

1. 1. Would you die for Lady Gaga?

Featured Posts

Logan

If you were in a situation where Gaga's life was in danger, would you sacrifice yourself to save her? (bullet, car, etc)

This topic has been raised a few times in the past and usually draws a lot of controversy. With the recent Katy/Gaga drama that's been happening on the forums, I figured it was appropriate to bring it back to put things in perspective.  I've been reading through the threads and have seen some pretty good points. Although it's a nice gesture and sounds good on the surface, you might feel differently if you were actually put in that situation. Plus you have family and you might make a big impact in the future. I definitely see both sides to things though. You can argue that it would be right to do regardless of who the person was. A lot of people might feel like Gaga is more important than their own life too.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Of course not. You should always love yourself more than others but it would be different if I knew her and she was a family member or something.

JEWRJEWR

Of course not. You should always love yourself more than others.

Fear, she's the mother of violence

TSUNAMI

No. I want to live my life. But I would help her not to get killed if I'm not in huge danger. 

Sorry gurl, I love myself more :whitney:

Soz gagz but no

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

PicklePower

No. I don't know her. I'm also a lot younger than her so....she's gotten to live longer than I have. :P

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

TheQueen

Idk maybe because I've had a lot of amazing experiences with her and seen her live a lot, but I would.

Okay maybe not die but like I'd take a bullet or two  :awkney:

No Angel

Gaga, sis...

I've got things to do with my life and I'm only 19. You've already outlived me, so give me a chance. 

Archived