Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE Confetti Thread (Pics, Trades and Requests Posted Here)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

thetranmonster

THAT IS SO AWESOME!

Look at you guys having a BLAST! :woot:

I was there the 22nd <3

AWWWW Chica so sad I missed you! I was too dumb to check my inbox before the concert. Always next time!

Haha the night I came home from the show I took off my jacket and out came all this confetti, the artRAVE never leaves you

Born A Monster

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• somechick

• Am I A Girl

• GagaStefi

SweetEscape

During which song does the dollar confetti come out? (with Gaga on it)

Edited by jimakostsalas

somechick

During which song does the dollar confetti come out?

Jewels n d--gs from memory. Oh wait, you mean the actual bill? That was fan made, it's not confetti at the shows.... I was first thinking the dollar sign confetti.

Edited by somechick

somechick

My MSG confetti:

Ā 

001_zps12cf653c.jpg

Ā 

I have a tonne of marijuana leaves, stars (purple, black and white), plus a tonne of pink love hearts. There was also random "straight line" confetti in different colours, plus the black cross, seashells, pink shoes, light blue gaga/asia and the purple dollar signs. :)

Ā 

The headband was actually laying on my bag at the end of the show - it's not mine and no idea where it came from, so if it's anyones on here - sorry, i just grabbed it with my bag and the confetti.

ChicaSkas

My MSG confetti:

Ā 

001_zps12cf653c.jpg

Ā 

I have a tonne of marijuana leaves, stars (purple, black and white), plus a tonne of pink love hearts. There was also random "straight line" confetti in different colours, plus the black cross, seashells, pink shoes, light blue gaga/asia and the purple dollar signs. :)

Ā 

The headband was actually laying on my bag at the end of the show - it's not mine and no idea where it came from, so if it's anyones on here - sorry, i just grabbed it with my bag and the confetti.

soooo pretty! :party: I ended up with two starfish I found on the floor leading up to the exit in LA.... and a topper from a package that read "Lady Gaga Presents ArtRAVE The ARTPOP Ball" so I took that home and added it to my Gaga shelf :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Taylor Gaga

Hey guys, I am from the UK and seeing her live in Birmingham Nov 13th, I have seated tickets so I probs will not get any confetti, so is there any chance anyone could maul me some? Thanks :)

ChicaSkas

Hey guys, I am from the UK and seeing her live in Birmingham Nov 13th, I have seated tickets so I probs will not get any confetti, so is there any chance anyone could maul me some? Thanks :)

[email protected] email me your address and i'll try once i get some can't guarantee an amount though because i don't have much myself.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

somechick

How far back are your seats? I've had seats fairly far back in the lower section at a couple of shows and the confetti actually reached me!

Guy Under You

I need at least 1 marijuana leaf, MJH is my favorite song and since she isn't performing it I won't be getting any of the leaf confetti, Could someone please contact me and send me some please ? That would be so kind and help a little monster out greatly x

somechick

soooo pretty! :party: I ended up with two starfish I found on the floor leading up to the exit in LA.... and a topper from a package that read "Lady Gaga Presents ArtRAVE The ARTPOP Ball" so I took that home and added it to my Gaga shelf :)

starfish? That a fan made or? Hmm the topper was possibly from the light up dreads package...lol and what do you mean shelf? I would imagine you have a whole basement full of Gaga stuff. :p

I need at least 1 marijuana leaf, MJH is my favorite song and since she isn't performing it I won't be getting any of the leaf confetti, Could someone please contact me and send me some please ? That would be so kind and help a little monster out greatly x

PM me your details, I'll send you some confetti. :)

Guy Under You

starfish? That a fan made or? Hmm the topper was possibly from the light up dreads package...lol and what do you mean shelf? I would imagine you have a whole basement full of Gaga stuff. :P

Okay, Sorry but I don't know how to PM on here

somechick

Okay, Sorry but I don't know how to PM on here

Oh, I think you don't have enough posts yet to use PMs...I tried to message you but it says you don't have access to the system.

Guy Under You

starfish? That a fan made or? Hmm the topper was possibly from the light up dreads package...lol and what do you mean shelf? I would imagine you have a whole basement full of Gaga stuff. :P

Okay, Sorry I don't know how to PM people on this site

um do you have twitter ? we could communicate through there

somechick

Okay, Sorry I don't know how to PM people on this site

um do you have twitter ? we could communicate through there

No, I don't use twitter.Ā  :millie: Ā I don;t really wanna post my email address on here either....I think you may need 50 posts to be able to PM....go post in some other threads. lol

ChicaSkas

I have.... one Marijuana Leaf, one Seashell, and one Heart...

will trade for a Pink High Heel...or any color High Heel... or a Diamond :)