đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

o<(0_0)>o What's the main reason for Gaga's fading popularity?

Quark

Featured Posts

Goosey

She's no longer making GP-friendly bops like Bad Romance or Poker Face or Telephone or Just Dance.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
narcoswing

After her hip injury, she really had a lot of down time and was out of the spotlight for a while. TBH people kinda forgot, she really wasnt getting any publicity

Very true, some people even thought she had died

Jewels n Drugs

The GP doesn't want to hear about the whole art and pop mix, they just want some catchy pop music to jam to.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Every artist who is in it for life will have highs and lows, its just normal :laughga:

Madonna was considered being over in the 90's before she came back in full force with Ray of Light. People also wrote her off after the whole American Life controversy and backlash, the radio ban and decrease in sales and popularity. Then Confessions on a dance floor came out and the rest is history.

It's like fashion, trends come and go.

brizoda

in the beginning she was bright and fun... but since Alejandro she is dark and not fun anymore

I think the fact that the GP loved seeing her do crazy things is the reason why her popularity went down. Now that she has matured into being an artist a little more they are not interested in her as much. And the fact that she went MIA for a while didn't help either

HaveAnOysterBBy

Half of my friends still don't know she had another album out (ARTPOP) they always ask me when's she's going to come back from her 'break' :fail:

LadyCaligula

it could be many things such as the fact that almost everything she says is later contradicted.... thats the main reason I myself only like her for her fashion choices and music, not as a person. i no longer trust her as a truly honest person...i know she has good intentions but is definitely a liar in many many ways. dont attack me for it, its just an opinion and a pretty valid one

HaveAnOysterBBy
it could be many things such as the fact that almost everything she says is later contradicted.... thats the main reason I myself only like her for her fashion choices and music, not as a person. i no longer trust her as a truly honest person...i know she has good intentions but is definitely a liar in many many ways. dont attack me for it, its just an opinion and a pretty valid one

Archived