Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

o<(0_0)>o What's the main reason for Gaga's fading popularity?

Quark

Featured Posts

HausOfGuy

she hasn't had a smash in a long time and pop music has been getting weaker and weaker lately 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sakrai

After her hip injury, she really had a lot of down time and was out of the spotlight for a while. TBH people kinda forgot, she really wasnt getting any publicity but performing in space will do the trick and it will be the return of the Imperial Phase part 2!!

:ARTPOP:

I'm preparing a thread where I explain a theory I have been studying for like months now. And I think I could sorta predict Gaga's performance and according ro my research the best is yet to come, with the album after ARTPOP. :giveup:

Ill post it sometime soon idk

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Lina Morgana

BV_ag3xCEAAWNsx.jpg

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

HausOfGuy

Decline in quality. Music, music videos, imagery, performances, vocals, etc are not as good as they used to be.

u can say that the music/music videos/imagery/performances have declined in quality, but the vocals have definitely improved, what makes u think her vocals aren't as good as they used to be :spin:

germagaga

She doesn't seem to care anymore and/or she's surrounding herself with terrible people; Born This Way wasn't the most coherent album thematically but it at least actually had a theme (and the concepts presented were very relatable); even the vague concepts suggested by ARTPOP weren't really pursued or followed up on, not to mention most of them have no bearing on the actual human condition for us to be emotionally attached to  :shrug:

The only thing that's improved are her vocals (which is probably a natural effect of growing into her voice and maybe her habits have become more healthy), but that's not the reason I loved her. There are thousands of singers with a technically better voice than her :shrug:

Bebe

After TF/TFM she seemed to be completely strange and bizarre rather than "quirky".

She went from

tumblr_lhtcwtMWsw1qb7foqo1_500.gif

ladygaga_lovegame.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACH

1995025_GAGA_paparazzi.jpg

lady-gaga-bad-romance-video-091.jpg

to:

lady-gaga-born-this-way-video-pic-youtub

550w_music_lady_gaga_you_and_i_video_5.j

applause.jpg

Essentially she went from quirky but fashionable/cool/pop towards visually bizarre. Sexy and edgy looks that people wanted to emulate to horns, male drag and clown face.
I think it became too strange. There wasn't enough familiarity for the GP.

Bebe

Also she had a very clear pop formula with her songs during TF/TFM. She changed that during Born This Way and ARTPOP. The inevitable backlash was going to happen anyway as some users have already pointed out. It's just part of the pop cycle.

Seriously doe what fade

tumblr_inline_n9nrgeS5iw1qzlbxm.gif

every1 bops at Applause and DWUW

I live 4 the applause applause applause

I don't know why or how, but after applause died down and Do What U Want was the single, the people in my city began to listen to applause and love it. Same with Do What u Want, when G.U.Y. released as a single everyone was into Do What U Want. Just yesterday I heard two people at my school listen to G.U.Y.

She over hypes things to death and people's expectations aren't met, is one of the reasons.

This.

I like Gaga's songs and albums but hyping BTW as the "album of the decade" and ARTPOP as the "album of the millenium" is just  :fail:

She has more, to the critics and the GP (I guess), to prove.

And the constant Katy comparison (We all know Katy's ass is kissed by the GP :teehee:)

BillieGOAT

Y'all are reading WAY too far into this. They just didn't like the singles as much as they have in the past.. end of story can we stop with these threads all the time?

Spyro

This.

I like Gaga's songs and albums but hyping BTW as the "album of the decade" and ARTPOP as the "album of the millenium" is just  :fail:

She has more, to the critics and the GP (I guess), to prove.

And the constant Katy comparison (We all know Katy's ass is kissed by the GP :teehee:)

congratz on the 666th post lulz

Spyro the Dragon

Archived