💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Time of the show with Dope.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

The Child

She is singing Dope now? :wtf:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

mucinex

YASSS MY FAVE SONG OFF ARTPOP

WAIT THAT ****IN BITCH DIDNT PERFORM IT AT MY SHOW!!!11!!1!111

Laceface

Apparently so, it could of been a one off though. I thought she didn't like the negative connotation of the song a few weeks ago  :roll:

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUF4wP3XqY

somechick

Well it can't have made the show much longer....so maybe it's between 1hr45 and 1hr50 now? lol

LetsGetHigh

Well it can't have made the show much longer....so maybe it's between 1hr45 and 1hr50 now? lol

I think the show i usually 1 hour and 25 minutes? She did cut A LOT of songs. Probably the show is now 1hr 30-35 minutes.

somechick

I think the show i usually 1 hour and 25 minutes? She did cut A LOT of songs. Probably the show is now 1hr 30-35 minutes.

No, the show is around 1hr40mins. Yes she cut some songs, but she added TEOG and Judas and she extended Partynauseous and Jewels n d--gs interludes. :) I've just recently been to 3 shows and I timed them - they were all around 1hr40mins. :)

ChicaSkas

wow. I bootlegged the two LA ones and it was about 1:30.... :confused:

I really need to train people to audio record shows :air:

edit: and bribe people with $$ to shut the eff up when I'm doing it 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

No, the show is around 1hr40mins. Yes she cut some songs, but she added TEOG and Judas and she extended Partynauseous and Jewels n d--gs interludes. :) I've just recently been to 3 shows and I timed them - they were all around 1hr40mins. :)

She extended the interludes? I wonder why - maybe there wasn't enough time for costume changes or something.

somechick

She extended the interludes? I wonder why - maybe there wasn't enough time for costume changes or something.

or to make the show seem a bit longer?  :haha:  But yeah Partynauseous and JnD are most definitely extended since the first shows.

Archived