Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Hilary Duff - Chasing the Sun

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

Yea the song wasn't what I was expecting.  But I loved the part when she slammed into the wall.  Reminded me of Lizzie McGuire.lizzie-mcguire-fall-o.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavyMetalGAGA

It's a cute and simple tune, not quite as stellar or cheeky as "Wake Up", "Come Clean", or "Beat of My Heart" though. Hopefully the rest of the album will be more of a step forward. 

I like the fact that she looks like the cute hilary duff from 2003

not a big fan of the song tho, but it's cute

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Weasel

Literally looks like a scene from Lizzie Mcguire. I know her fan base used to be children but did it really have to look so childish. At least she's not whoring herself out like some other Disney star though. Good for her. 

Vernier

That's a cute vid, made me like the song just a teeny bit more

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

ItsTommyBitch

I don't think it looked childish at all. I mean it was cute, but in an endearing way :P I actually loved it.

I just kinda wish the song had a bridge or maybe a longer verse, its still catchy and just.. simple. And I kind of expect that from Hilary. Its the perfect song for her and her voice. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RegiRey

I don't think it looked childish at all. I mean it was cute, but in an endearing way :P I actually loved it.

I just kinda wish the song had a bridge or maybe a longer verse, its still catchy and just.. simple. And I kind of expect that from Hilary. Its the perfect song for her and her voice. 

:applause:

TRILL MONSTER

I was really expecting something like reach out tbh ...

:noparty:

What were some of ya'll expecting? :rip:

She gave me exactly what I thought she would. Still pretty.

MahoTheMnstr

i used to stand for Hilary so hard until Gaga came out which is funny cause totally different people... But I didn't expect much, although I'll wait to hear the rest of the album

yas! that's one of my favorites of hers!  :music:

Archived