💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[VIDEO] 2014 Gaga Tarot Predictions (Summer Followup)

Tokyo Rose

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose

Can I ask though,

I notice some parts of the reading had the card placed upside down.

Does that mean differently than when placed normally?

Great question Chianti!

I would put all this information in the video put I think it would just confuse a lot of the viewers.

Anyway, we call these "reversals", and their meanings can be as varied as the cards themselves.

For the monthly overview I chose not to work with reversals, so I set this intention before the reading and just turned the upside down cards back up.

For the yes/no questions I did use the reversals. This is a common way of getting the answer you need in a yes/no question.

If most of the cards are upside down, that signifies a "no", and the cards themselves give more a more detailed explanation. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

Woop, its out! Thanks for all the kind words and for giving me the oppurtunity! :hug: great video! I love you!

lamaisongaga.com

LetsGetHigh

Not available to watch on my phone :( let me get my lazy ass up to my laptop

Versace

Why was no question on ACT 2 or space performance answered oh well good job anways tokoyo rose

Tokyo Rose

Why was no question on ACT 2 or space performance answered oh well good job anways tokoyo rose

I talk about Act 2 in the January 2014 video, and the space performance will be in my 2015 video if I make one  :)

Jay.P

Thanks for including my question :popcorn:

But no documentary :flop:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

TEANUS

Yaaaaaasss :party:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

eifulien

YAAAS! Finally! I've been waiting for this since the end of June!  :party:  I just find the whole process of interpreting the cards very interesting.

And you definitely got me hyped up about October... (Act II please come to life in some form!) 

Splendid job, Tokyo Rose!  :hug: I hope you'd like to continue doing these readings in the future!  :yes:

Archived