đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc
On 4/9/2016 at 11:26 PM, Sister said:

lol The intense speculation:gaycat:

Interesting theory

Look at those clowns

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

THEY'VE STARTED FILMING! (they officially started on May 2nd)

The Spoling Dead's FB page

"Filming for episode 3 will resume tomorrow (June 1st). We expect them to be back at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta for continued filming at The Kingdom. It probably won't be a great day for sightings, but if you're going out please keep us posted!

Ezekiel and his faithful pet tiger Shiva have arrived! We are not sure who was cast as Ezekiel yet, but we'll continue to track it. As for Shiva, it's unclear how much of the giant kitty we'll actually see, but she's here! Rumor has it that she'll be a mix of animatronics and CGI. Rawr!"

I am SO EXCITED about the introduction of Shiva. I hope they drop some serious $ on some amazing CGI because I don't want him looking tacky.

Here's a filming recap from May 16th - May 20th + some other details. It includes one much-loved character who obviously didn't meet their demise at the hands of Negan! MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!

**Filming Recap May 16-May 20**

Sorry for the lack of updates, kittens! The Spoiler Crew have personal lives too, and it's just been an unfortunately busy week. Please forgive us! Here's a brief recap of what went down during last week's filming.

May 16- Filming took place at the studio. Rumor is that more Sanctuary filming took place with Daryl, Dwight, Negan, and other Saviors.

May 17 - Filming took place in various areas of Griffin around Carver Rd/ Industrial Dr. and E. Slaton. It's believed that a car chase sequence took place. Dwight and a few other Saviors were rumored to be pursuing a runaway Savior. At some point they wreck and there was also gunfire heard. It's believed that someone gets shot. Possibly the rogue Savior. There was also a Daryl vest sighting! However, Daryl didn't seem to be the one wearing it. It's rumored that Dwight (Daryl's #1 fangirl) was actually the one wearing the vest. We hope to have pictures of this in the future for you to see.

May 18 - Filming took place around Old Griffin Rd in Hampton. Believed to be a continuation of the chase sequence.

May 19 - Filming was on Highway 20 in Hampton. This was also believed be a continuation of the car chase.

May 20- Back at the studio. Daryl was filming again and rumored to make an escape attempt. However, at this time if there was an escape attempt we don't believe he was successful

• 3 weeks later...
Jase

So they've apparently shot death scenes for literally every single character who was apart of that closing scene in the season 6 finale :deadbanana: I still think it's between Glenn and Abraham.

n0ne
4 hours ago, Jase said:

So they've apparently shot death scenes for literally every single character who was apart of that closing scene in the season 6 finale :deadbanana: I still think it's between Glenn and Abraham.

Taking notes from game of thrones; I heard they did this for some season. It's a smart strategy, so if leaks happen we won't be able to tell who the real victim is.

Abraham is a decently liked character, but I wouldn't call him "beloved", which is the word the producers used to describe the victim.

I'm probably in the minority, but I think show runners already picked the victim while writing the season 6 finale or at least by the time the finale aired.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 4 weeks later...
n0ne

Great trailer, can't wait, though I'm wondering why its premiering so late.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 1 month later...
yASSsss

I finished watching the latest season yesterday.I love how this show keeps getting bigger and better with every season :giveup: .Some of the scenes were so gore and intense,i literally had to close my eyes :deadbanana: .You blink your eye and bam,your favorite character is dead out of nowhere :deadbanana: 

Either Glenn or Abraham's gf should die.don't really care for these characters :laughga:.A lot of people are speculating that its'going to be Abraham.i hope it's not true.he's one of my favorite characters :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I'm reading a lot of Maggie speculation...but I don't think AMC would have the balls to brutally kill off a pregnant woman with a barbed wire baseball bat :deadbanana:

yASSsss
5 hours ago, Jase said:

I'm reading a lot of Maggie speculation...but I don't think AMC would have the balls to brutally kill off a pregnant woman with a barbed wire baseball bat :deadbanana:

I read somewhere online that Glenn and Maggie have a baby which plays an important role in the upcoming Whisperers storyline.

Maggie is safe :gaycat: 

8 hours ago, Jase said:

1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

I read somewhere online that Glenn and Maggie have a baby which plays an important role in the upcoming Whisperers storyline.

Maggie is safe :gaycat: 

Maggie's scream seems very audible when the screen goes black, so I doubt it's her.

I need it to be someone who will devastate fans. Abraham, Sasha, and Eugene are middle ground; they're really liked but not there yet. Rosita and Aaron are lower, but Aaron is building his way up. So I need it to be between Daryl, Glen, Carl, Rick, Maggie, and Micone.

yASSsss
9 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Maggie's scream seems very audible when the screen goes black, so I doubt it's her.

I need it to be someone who will devastate fans. Abraham, Sasha, and Eugene are middle ground; they're really liked but not there yet. Rosita and Aaron are lower, but Aaron is building his way up. So I need it to be between Daryl, Glen, Carl, Rick, Maggie, and Micone.

I have a strong feeling that it's going to be either Glenn or Abraham 

Just now, yASSsss said:

I have a strong feeling that it's going to be either Glenn or Abraham 

Yeah those seem to be most predicted. But that's exactly why I don't want it to be either of them, too predictable.

Love Maggie, Daryl, Micone, and Carl but I kinda want it to be 1 of them as they're the least expected.

yASSsss
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Yeah those seem to be most predicted. But that's exactly why I don't want it to be either of them, too predictable.

Love Maggie, Daryl, Micone, and Carl but I kinda want it to be 1 of them as they're the least expected.

Daryl was seen filming a scene with Carol a few weeks ago,so it's clearly not going to be him.Besides,the producers/directors confirmed at an event(comic con?) that Rick and Glenn are safe.

In the comics,Maggie and Glenn have a son-Hershel Jr,so i can't be Maggie either 

Michone can't die.she's too much of a strong character to die like this :sweat: They just killed Rick's love interest-Jessie. Wouldn't it be too repetitive and too soon to kill Michone :poot:

Carl just lost his eye,plus it's really cruel to kill a teenager with a bat on a tv show.Imagine the backlash :poot:  

The rest are secondary/supporting characters except Glenn and Abraham,its going to be either one of them.just my observation :poot: 

2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Daryl was seen filming a scene with Carol a few weeks ago,so it's clearly not going to be him.Besides,the producers/directors confirmed at an event(comic con?) that Rick and Glenn are safe.

In the comics,Maggie and Glenn have a son-Hershel Jr,so i can't be Maggie either 

Michone can't die.she's too much of a strong character to die like this :sweat: They just killed Rick's love interest-Jessie. Wouldn't it be too repetitive and too soon to kill Michone :poot:

Carl just lost his eye,plus it's really cruel to kill a teenager with a bat on a tv show.Imagine the backlash :poot:  

The rest are secondary/supporting characters except Glenn and Abraham,its going to be either one of them.just my observation :poot: 

I doubt they would confirm any characters are safe. I watched some their Comic-con stuff, they were pretty tight lipped about death details.

In the comics it's Glen who gets the axe but the show is notorious for making major changes, which means no one is safe really. I mean isn't Andrea still alive in the comics, but she's been dead since season 3 in the show. Judith is dead in comic but a live and well in the show. And the arrow that killed Denise, kills Abraham or Eugene in the comic.

The producers said it'll be different than the comic, so I doubt it's Glen.

I never said, I think it's 1 of those characters I mentioned earlier; I said I want it to be and hoping it's 1 of those characters.

A major/core character hasn't been killed off in a while, so the show is over do for 1.  Tbh it would suck to have waited all summer for them to kill off Aaron, Abraham, Eugene, Sasha, or Rosita.

For the death to have real impact and please fans, it needs to be a main/core character.

The producers even described the victim as a beloved character and a lot of the stars have stated that the premiere will devastate us. I'm sorry but no one will be devastated by Aaron, Rosita, Sasha, Eugene, or Abraham's death.

Negan is a brutal character, I doubt the showrunners would care about what's fair and cruel when it comes to his victim. The only backlash I see coming is if they *** out on the victim. Negan killing a partial impaired teenager or pregnant woman would only cement his nefariousness and make him the best villain since the Governor.

Plus each season they push the boundaries further with the show and season 7 is hyped to be crazy.

• 1 month later...

Not long to go now :giveup:

OH MY GOD @ what Jeffrey Dean Morgan just revealed about the season 7 premiere...

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-walking-dead/news/a810778/the-walking-dead-season-7-spoilers-negan-will-definitely-kill-more-than-one-person/

"Negan's not just going to kill one person in [the premiere]," Jeffrey Dean Morgan told Den of Geek. "He's not afraid of bashing in skulls."

Then Morgan went even further, promising that 'The Day Will Come When You Won't Be' is "more than violent - it's gut-wrenching".

"I'll be interested to see how the fans handle it," he said. "It's going to be a lot more than the people are expecting. You're about to see someone that you love just f**king take it. "

We also have some more episode names + synopsis!

S07E02 - 'The Well' ("For a number of familiar faces, a new, well-established community seems too good to be true.")

S07E03 - 'The Cell' ("A new group of survivors seem to have it all in their impressive community; however, there is a price.")

Archived