Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

ryhanna
3 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

If this is true, Horayyyyy

those 3 annoying characters, bye

but I'm skeptical they will all die in one episode

It is true. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc
2 minutes ago, Batmans Hooker said:

It is true. 

good, next, can they kill Morgan already?

Look at those clowns

2 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

If this is true, Horayyyyy

those 3 annoying characters, bye

but I'm skeptical they will all die in one episode

Actually in the comics, this is where Morgan dies too--but they're keeping him around longer for the show. The show is actually killing LESS characters, haha

ALSO: you should put your last two sentences in spoiler tags dude!

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, brownie said:

Actually in the comics, this is where Morgan dies too--but they're keeping him around longer for the show. The show is actually killing LESS characters, haha

I'll take Denise over Morgan tho

at least she's more likeable

Look at those clowns

Morgan's character is nowhere near as annoying and stupid in the comics as he is the show--in this show, he's actually caused a lot of deaths with his dumb "kill no one" mantra lol

Morgan's character is nowhere near as annoying and stupid in the comics as he is the show--in this show, he's actually caused a lot of deaths with his dumb "kill no one" mantra lol

Rudz Xinc
21 hours ago, brownie said:

So he's even more annoying in the comic?

Look at those clowns

ryhanna
23 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

So he's even more annoying in the comic?

No no, he's good in the comics. He's a very damaged man struggling to cope after losing his son. Basically the Morgan we saw back in season 3. I don't know why they've changed him so drastically for the show. 

• 4 weeks later...

I think glenn, Sasha, Abraham, and Daryl will most likely be the main characters in risk of dying in the mid-season premiere.

glenn probably during trying to save Maggie and the other 3 dealing with negan.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Ambrosia

I'm actually ready for the writers to start killing off some characters and to start the process of wrapping up the show.  This is S6 already and I think 7 seasons is a good life for a show.  End it while it's still somewhat popular; not when the wheels are falling off.  I'm ready for some more and exciting ideas for TV.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• 2 weeks later...
Ambrosia

If what [apparently] happens in the comics happens on the show [with Glenn], I'll need some long talks with a trained professional.  :flop:

:omg:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Rudz Xinc
On 1/13/2016 at 6:52 AM, Jase said:

Is there any news on when Negan's actually appearing? I hope they don't leave it until the season finale.

Looks like it, I'm pretty sure will be the main story next season

There will be more walking in the second part of season 6, just like their journey to Terminus I believe

Look at those clowns

• 4 weeks later...

The second half season premiere started off with a BANG, it was fantastic, loved it. Next week looks pretty average though.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived