Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

It wasn't too exciting after all, but I do like the ending and I can't wait to see it where it picks up again.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Diana's scenes. Great episode except for Morgan almost killing my favorite character, Carol. I hope that Rick gets rid of him because he's clearly a danger to the group. How dare he hurt Carol? :crossed:

Ambrosia

According to my calculations, Daryl was in only 3 episodes.  Bye.  :stalkga:

When did Carol learn to fight enough that she could take on Ninja Morgan!?  Once bitten, twice BYE.  :crossed::toofunny:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

By the quick scene from the future premiere, Negan seems to be a Charles Manson type guru, cult leader.

Ambrosia
1 minute ago, Sister said:

By the quick scene from the future premiere, Negan seems to be a Charles Manson type guru, cult leader.

I failed to see the premiere; I'll have to go back and take a look.  Not sure how I feel about a Manson type vibe.  Rick's group is tough and they have been through a lot, but I feel like this new villain may prove the group's undoing.

3 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

I failed to see the premiere; I'll have to go back and take a look.  Not sure how I feel about a Manson type vibe.  Rick's group is tough and they have been through a lot, but I feel like this new villain may prove the group's undoing.

Yes. They showed it about one minute after the finale, but it can be found and your guy Daryl is in it. I am excited to see this new group and how Negan exactly is. I need something new besides our group arriving at a place and it fails, so they must keep moving. I hope the next half is more character driven, personality interpretation. He seems like Charles Manson mixed with a newer culture and less hippie form of terrorizing, but the old dictatorship and beliefs that Manson had.

Everything is unravelling in Alexandria. It is time to seek a new haven.

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia
8 minutes ago, Miker said:

Everything is unravelling in Alexandria. It is time to seek a new haven.

How about this one then?  :applause:

3 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

How about this one then?  :applause:

:toofunny:

First camp that dies, too much rock music. Rock to die :applause:

00026 † 10000

Ambrosia

I wonder how long they'll last "undercover" with that kid crying for his mommy!?  He should have been prepped better.  Lol.  All in all, this first half and mid season finale left me okay to wait until February - and now ready for Better Call Saul!! ♥

The mid-season premiere will be amazing. It's called "No Way Out" and if anyone wants to know what happens after Sam starts crying for his mom...

(SERIOUSLY, MAJOR SPOILERS FOR EP 9)

Spoiler

-Sam does make too much noise and is killed by walkers

-Jessie panics and tries to save him, but in her panic won't let go of Carl's hand

-She gets bitten and falls into the horde STILL GRIPPING CARL

-Rick, with his axe, chops her hand off

-Ron tries to shoot Rick but Carl jumps in the way of the bullet and gets hit in the EYE

-Michonne kills Ron

-Rick is very, very mad

Rudz Xinc
3 hours ago, brownie said:

The mid-season premiere will be amazing. It's called "No Way Out" and if anyone wants to know what happens after Sam starts crying for his mom...

(SERIOUSLY, MAJOR SPOILERS FOR EP 9)

Hide contents

-Sam does make too much noise and is killed by walkers

-Jessie panics and tries to save him, but in her panic won't let go of Carl's hand

-She gets bitten and falls into the horde STILL GRIPPING CARL

-Rick, with his axe, chops her hand off

-Ron tries to shoot Rick but Carl jumps in the way of the bullet and gets hit in the EYE

-Michonne kills Ron

-Rick is very, very mad

If this is true, Horayyyyy

those 3 annoying characters, bye

but I'm skeptical they will all die in one episode

Look at those clowns

Archived