💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

I love this show so much. :legend:

I need a recap of the last season though. It's been a loooong time.

I don't even know if I should watch tonight because I honestly don't remember what happened last season :deadbanana:

A flu spread in the prison, Carol killed some sick people and Rick banished her, The Governor attacked, Herhsel died, prison fell, everyone got separated, Rick and Carl think Judith's dead but she's with Carol and Tyreese Beth got kidnapped by a car of unknown people, Carol killed the crazy little girl who killed her sister, Carl was almost raped and Rick brutally killed the guys who tried to do it, everyone (aside from Carol, Tyreese and Beth) arrived at Terminus, Terminus was a trap and now they're locked in a train car.

:rip:

TL;DR: Herhsel's dead and everyone else is held captive in a train car by probable cannibals.

#Recapped

GlamGorgeousGG

Not sure if I need to use spoiler tags, so just in case:

No mercy for the Terminus people!  I have a bad feeling that something will happen to Carol....   And I can't believe that guy would go after Judith

:grr:

ManuelColon

I always read the leaked synopsis before the show, and this episode was such a good one! The story got me so excited and this was a good way to start the season, i really didn't wanted Terminus to have a long storyline and yaaaay the season finally started.

inuborg

This so good. I love Carol so much. :giveup:

Michonne better survive because she is my #1 fave. :legend:

She's my favorite character too :legend: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived