Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Well that's what I assumed. Noah saw that she was getting held up with the walkers and just kept running. Without her he never would have had a chance to escape. In my opinion he owed her big. BUT, if he wouldn't have escaped, Daryl and Carol wouldn't have found out where Beth was. Either way, in my opinion he was in the wrong for leaving Beth but in the right for sacrificing himself so Beth could leave.

He did come back for her though. Even before he knew Daryl and Carol were looking for Beth, the reason Noah hadn't left the city was that he was trying to get Beth out of there. I agree, he did owe her, but I also think he did his best for her too. It's just a sucky situation for the both of them. :(

Did Anyone Watch the Talking Dead ?

When Beth (Emily Kinney) talked about how it was to shoot this episode and how it feels to leave, and she couldn't stop crying i was Like :cryga:

an emotional mess tbh...

I felt a bit bad for Emily, to be honest...

I've seen a couple of interviews where she cried a lot, and says that she wasn't ready to go. She found out a few days before getting the final script, and she said that if it were season 2 or 3, she wouldn't have minded, but now she feels like there was more Beth could have done. She really believed in her character. :(

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

He did come back for her though. Even before he knew Daryl and Carol were looking for Beth, the reason Noah hadn't left the city was that he was trying to get Beth out of there. I agree, he did owe her, but I also think he did his best for her too. It's just a sucky situation for the both of them. :(

I felt a bit bad for Emily, to be honest...

I've seen a couple of interviews where she cried a lot, and says that she wasn't ready to go. She found out a few days before getting the final script, and she said that if it were season 2 or 3, she wouldn't have minded, but now she feels like there was more Beth could have done. She really believed in her character. :(

Yeah i felt bad for her too, when she said she had an appartment in Georgia and she only found out in episode 7, so she had to leave her appartment and at the same time prepare for the scene, must be hard to leave a show like this where you can really feel the friendship between the actors :(

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Beth looked for trouble when she scissored Dawn. I wonder what the new agenda is going to be now that the cure in Washington is done. There needs to be a plan of some sort?

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

They're quite similar. The show is able to do more with symbolism and all, but the character complexity is still there and there are many deeper meanings. Even the title, "The Walking Dead," isn't really referring to the walkers so much as the people - Rick, Carl, Michonne, Glenn - they are the walking dead. The TV show is able to delve into the deeper meanings and explore them more, but the comics do too. :)

The show and comic aren't all that different though. Some events are changed, some characters are changed, but it follows the same basic narrative and character roles. Comic Andrea, for example, has a relationship with Rick and Carl that is similar to TV Michonne.

Agree with that - and also, prisoners who are ready for their execution are called, dead man walking.  If comic Andrea is still alive, what is comic Michonne's role?

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Ambrosia

Beth was alive this whole time, and poor Maggie showed up just in time to see her dead.  :emo:Maggie's reaction was hard to watch, but I feel Beth contributed to her demise by stabbing Dawn.  What did she think Dawn would do?  I wonder if Beth sacrificed herself so Noah could leave?  She may have hidden the scissors so she wouldn't be weaponless, but after seeing that Dawn was demanding Noah, she found reason to use them?!   

There needs to be a plan of some sort?

Lunch at McDonald's?

Beth was alive this whole time, and poor Maggie showed up just in time to see her dead.  :emo:Maggie's reaction was hard to watch, but I feel Beth contributed to her demise by stabbing Dawn.  What did she think Dawn would do?  I wonder if Beth sacrificed herself so Noah could leave?  She may have hidden the scissors so she wouldn't be weaponless, but after seeing that Dawn was demanding Noah, she found reason to use them?!   

Lunch at McDonald's?

You're buying vacation girl........and don't bring your scissors......EDB.gif

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

You're buying vacation girl........and don't bring your scissors......

Here, let me use these scissors against a cop with a gun and a bunch of angry people.

3341831230_75d766e16e.jpg

Here, let me use these scissors against a cop with a gun and a bunch of angry people.

3341831230_75d766e16e.jpg

I think you might have trouble using this to trim nose hairs. :lmao:

Mars..........or bust!

Hellspont

This was a disappointing finale to a somewhat underwhelming first half of the season.

1.) The entire storyline with Grady hospital fell flat and was not given the right closure

2.) Gabriel is a terribly stupid character

3.) Maggie just now cares about Beth in the last episode due to lazy writing

For a show essentially about nothing they can't get away with so much filler scenes/episodes.

Heres to hopefully a better second half

They used the same Andrea formula all over again, but with Beth.

-Both had suicidal tendencies and became stronger characters over time, being strengthened through the mourning process of their deceased loved ones.

-Both got separated from the group during a major event and were captured by the antagonists.

-Both suspected at some point, after some level of cooperation with the people involved, that the place they were brought to was not what it originally seemed to be.

-Both made attempts to escape and were brought back to the antagonist's base.

-Both had other characters with them that weren't in Rick's group originally and managed to escape, only to find Rick's group and lead them back to the locations of said characters.

-Both made attempts at the primary antagonists' life.

-Both were killed in the antagonist's base before they had come back to the group.

This series has a tendency of removing characters from the group, having them be the familiar face in a new group to develop everyone in that situation more, and right before they are reunited with their main group again, they are killed. That's what makes me angry about these deaths; you become so invested in their fight to get back to Rick's group and there's not even a reward in the end. There aren't a lot of big reunions, except for Carol's, and she's already had two this season.

That being said, the episode was decent, and I'm really excited for the second half of the season. It is so obvious that they're going to be following some major comic events on the show, so that's gonna be awesome!

ryhanna

Beth looked for trouble when she scissored Dawn. I wonder what the new agenda is going to be now that the cure in Washington is done. There needs to be a plan of some sort?

Do you remember a few episodes ago, when Noah was first introduced? He mentioned some place in Richmond, Virginia. They had walls or something, and that was where Noah was from before coming to Atlanta with his dad to find his uncle and getting captured by the hospital. Maybe Noah will take them to Virginia… Richmond isn't all that far from DC. 

Agree with that - and also, prisoners who are ready for their execution are called, dead man walking.  If comic Andrea is still alive, what is comic Michonne's role?

Comic Michonne is a warrior, like in the show. She has a fairly strong bond with Carl and Rick, but not to the same extent as in the show. She has a tendency to move on from men quite fast when they die or split up, not because she's promiscuous, but because she doesn't like to be alone. Rick, Carl, Andrea and Michonne are the core comic characters, in my opinion.

I'm sad that they killed TV Andrea off, but I like that instead of replacing her the writers have sort of split her character's roles and plots among other females. Carol received the plot line involving Andrea adopting two twins from a dead group member, only for one to kill the other. Sasha had Andrea's cannibal storyline, where it was originally Andrea losing her lover to the cannibals, and Sasha also seems to be taking Andrea's signature sniper rifle role. The sniper is what Andrea is really known for. 

There will be more of Andrea's roles spread among the female cast, because she really is a very important character to the comics, but I won't spoil things that haven't happened on TV yet. 

Robotboy

noooo whyyy. that was a suicide so i can only blame her. i kinda liked dawn aswell :crossed:

did beth die in the comics? because if they did the same as with andrea.. :grr: she had become my new fave. and yet they keep so many basic characters.

I CAN'T with the official Facebook page of TWD. First Bob, now this episode. They keep spoiling me when I am about to watch the episode. They should know that they have an international audience who can't watch the show the moment it premiers :noparty:

lmao that is your own fault for following them :rip:

I'm so sad Beth is gone. She was my favourite character. First the holy Andrea and now Beth.

giphy.gif

exactly this.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Robotboy

Do you remember a few episodes ago, when Noah was first introduced? He mentioned some place in Richmond, Virginia. They had walls or something, and that was where Noah was from before coming to Atlanta with his dad to find his uncle and getting captured by the hospital. Maybe Noah will take them to Virginia… Richmond isn't all that far from DC. 

Comic Michonne is a warrior, like in the show. She has a fairly strong bond with Carl and Rick, but not to the same extent as in the show. She has a tendency to move on from men quite fast when they die or split up, not because she's promiscuous, but because she doesn't like to be alone. Rick, Carl, Andrea and Michonne are the core comic characters, in my opinion.

I'm sad that they killed TV Andrea off, but I like that instead of replacing her the writers have sort of split her character's roles and plots among other females. Carol received the plot line involving Andrea adopting two twins from a dead group member, only for one to kill the other. Sasha had Andrea's cannibal storyline, where it was originally Andrea losing her lover to the cannibals, and Sasha also seems to be taking Andrea's signature sniper rifle role. The sniper is what Andrea is really known for. 

There will be more of Andrea's roles spread among the female cast, because she really is a very important character to the comics, but I won't spoil things that haven't happened on TV yet. 

thats awful. why not just keep andrea she was clearly by far the best character. maybe laurie holden was a b---h on the set :manicure:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Blue Jeans

To be honest I'm glad Andrea was killed off, in the TV series she was just a dumb b---h, who chose a men she barely new, to a friend who spend months and months with her.. so she had it coming, plus she wasn't even brave to kill the Governor when she had the chance :manicure:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived