đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Azealia Banks - HM&R (TEASER w/ release date)

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

inb4 another delay , remember when her comeback single was suppose to be a song called Soda and then it's release was delayed and another song called Chasing Time was suppose to replace it but then that was delayed and after a blackout her come back single was suppose to be a song called Wallace and now that got delayed and we're suppose to wait for the come back single apparently titled Heavy Metal and Reflective. Sorry but Queen Delay is this chick not Gaga!

That was all inter scope's fault, sis

And to be so negative with the Queen AB you sure do know about her every move. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Versace

For some reason I can't quote listen inuborg I'm not being negative I'm just tired waiting for her comeback everyone is and I never said I'm a hatter so I don't see what you mean by you sure know about her every move and last but not least she's no Queen there's only one Queen and that's Gaga lol

For some reason I can't quote listen inuborg I'm not being negative I'm just tired waiting for her comeback everyone is and I never said I'm a hatter so I don't see what you mean by you sure know about her every move and last but not least she's no Queen there's only one Queen and that's Gaga lol

Are you aware that she is now in control of everything she does? She no longer has to do what her (former) label tells her, which is why things weren't getting done before.

Archived