💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Adele announces new album '25' and Massive tour for 2015?

Cersei

Featured Posts

Whispering

Oh yeah, I was confused. 

C2C won't be nominated? :noparty:

C2C is eligible to be nominated, since it is to be released before September 30th.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

The country that been confirmed so far is Brazil, iirc.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Babel

What's a space performance

Adele will be the most talked celebrity in 2015. :fan:

Neptune

Funny to see all you kids thinking that winning many Grammys one year will mean you'll get all of them when you come back :giggle: You clearly don't know Norah Jones as well.

Anyway, I believe she'll have some success with this as well. It's Adele, I guess. She's commercially appealing. But I doubt she'll top her peak. I do believe she will be less successful with this one.

Wtv, I guess. I'm not excited at all. I predict an album full of the same "I'm so lonely, why did you leave me, I'm stalking you like a mentally ill person" songs, so yeah. No shade to her, I do think she's lovely. I just think she's truly overpraised given the fact that her only talent is to sing and write about the same subjects over and over.

thatfoxyfeeling

I actually think this album is going to be better than 21. She is now married and has a child, I expect uplifting, happy and emotional songs.

PaperIz

Boring title lol. Hopefully the new music will be fun and different. If it's 21 all over again I won't be interested.

Archived