Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna tweets #FreePalestine, deletes it

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael

Didn't she change the Pour it Up lyrics to "All i see signs, All I see is Palestine" when she performed in Israel?

:eek:

Stef

0715-rihanna-tmz-5.jpg

Rihanna deleted her #FreePalestine tweet 8 minutes after she posted it because she says it was never meant to be sent out in the first place ... a source close to the singer tells TMZ.

One source connected to the situation tells TMZ, "She deleted it because it was never meant to be tweeted," adding, "She didn't even realize it was a tweet until she started hearing from her fans."

The source says Rihanna was reading about the Middle East conflict online when she clicked a link. The next thing she knew ... her fans were asking her why she was pro-Palestine.

The explanation is obviously curious. In order to tweet, someone would either have to type the message or cut and paste it, and then click the "Tweet" button.

Our source says Rihanna is not pro-Palestine or pro-Israel ... "she is pro-peace," saying, "She doesn't want innocent people dying."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz37ZUOHa8C

Mess :lmao:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Paper Gangsta

Maybe she wanted to search hashtag like Gaga searched "gaga" and ends up tweeting it :derpga:

EDIT: You beated me to it

I bet she wanted to search it and tweeted it like Gaga :lmao:

SEANGT

There are things I click sometimes that takes me to a tweet publishing page with a tweet already composed. You just have to click to submit it. Could have been that. You don't have to compose a tweet to make one. (aka every twitter share link come to think of it)

Archived