💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna tweets #FreePalestine, deletes it

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Snorlax

Didn't she change the Pour it Up lyrics to "All i see signs, All I see is Palestine" when she performed in Israel?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
isMusic

To be honest, I think what's going on in Palestine right now isn't going to stop if Palestine keeps fighting. 

I am team Palestine, and I think what's going on there is heartbreaking. But at this rate, Palestinians are going to keep getting killed one by one. 

Israel is much bigger/stronger/smarter than Palestine, thus, I think Palestinians should surrender before it's too late.  :(

EDIT: It already is too late, but you get the point..

Morphine Prince

I think speaking from any side of this conflict is dangerous. You sound like a terrorist from any side :smh:

isMusic

Didn't she change the Pour it Up lyrics to "All i see signs, All I see is Palestine" when she performed in Israel?

If this is true........ :udidnt:

LordDisick

If this is true........ :udidnt:

no she didnt

MelbHawker

She's entitled to her own opinions.

I'm against war and conflict altogether - so I could never side with one group or the other. What these two sides need to realise is that there's no solution to the conflict if they think bombs and death is the answer. They're just staining history with their complete and utter bullsh*t. 

Ronlop

I'm against war and conflict altogether - so I could never side with one group or the other. What these two sides need to realise is that there's no solution to the conflict if they think bombs and death is the answer. They're just staining history with their complete and utter bullsh*t. 

I hope there would be more people with worldviews like you in the world... 

Me too.

I agree. Just because they believe they are the chosen people, which is bull**** because all religion is bull****, they think it is acceptable to deny access to human rights for Palestinians. Sure, there are plenty of hate mongering Palestinians, but people like to pretend that Israelites are shiny white and do no wrong. What has happened to Jews since forever has never been ok, but I don't think that means they get a pass on human rights violations. This keeping score mentality is getting old.

American Jews are completely in denial about the atrocities their people are committing in the name of an imaginary god. You aren't any more special than the rest of us. Be nice.

Brooke Candy

#FreePalastine

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Morphine Prince

I agree 100%

Jjang

*No, she didn't. :rip:

holy scheisse

be careful rih rih :hor:

gaga mixed politics with her pop career and she lost her empress status :hor:

youre next :hor:

MonsterMum

I agree. Just because they believe they are the chosen people, which is bull**** because all religion is bull****, they think it is acceptable to deny access to human rights for Palestinians. Sure, there are plenty of hate mongering Palestinians, but people like to pretend that Israelites are shiny white and do no wrong. What has happened to Jews since forever has never been ok, but I don't think that means they get a pass on human rights violations. This keeping score mentality is getting old.

American Jews are completely in denial about the atrocities their people are committing in the name of an imaginary god. You aren't any more special than the rest of us. Be nice.

Actually there is a big group of American jews against it too. They been to Israel to discuss it but got basically kicked out and weren't allowed to participate in any further conferences etc due to being "anti-semetic"

Oh the irony...

Archived