Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP LYRIC BOOKLET

Austin

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

omg is that picture for donatella a new outtake or is it danmade??!! ive never seen it before

MonsterMike

It's so good, i literally prefer this to the actual booklet. However, i have noticed some typos with the lyrics and even some cases where the lyrics have been completely off, for example in Applause: 'Live for the way that your children cheer and scream for me'? and typos/grammar mistakes such as, 'I live for you Applause'.

DanielKCarey

I am in LOVE! It's perfect!!!

artRAVE ‱ Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! ‱ Dive Bar Tour ‱ Joanne World Tour ‱ ENIGMA ‱ The Chromatica Ball

rt3ifd.jpg this is my favorite page!!!do u have biger pic for this photo shoot??

rt3ifd.jpg this is my favorite page!!!do u have biger pic for this photo shoot??

Cruelty

This is amazing omfg! Why did the actual booklet have to be so disappointing?  :cry:

I know. I was expecting something so colourful and so ARTPOP, and we just got white backgrounds and a few optical illusion pictures.

warhol killer

i can't at these. these are just so :legend: ary

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

Zsolti

So proud of you. We're so reverse warholian tbh. You making the booklet and me the fanmade Sims DWUW video. 

amazon

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Zsolti

I see you're still pressed :laughga:

about what? I'm not pressed :spin:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived