Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Israel artRave threatened

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

The recent flare-up of violence in Israel threatens to take a toll on the nation's concert and television industries.

Concerts first: Israel is having a relatively epic year for hosting musicians, as acts such as The Rolling Stones, Justin Timberlake and The Prodigy have already swung by for huge concerts in Tel Aviv. The rest of the summer's schedule is just as impressive: Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Cee Lo Green and the Backstreet Boys all have gigs lined up for then ear future. Cancellation for any of the dates would result in huge losses. Backstreet sold out its first concert so easily that it scheduled an additional two dates, which are also at risk.

http://www.musictimes.com/articles/7454/20140710/violence-israel-threatens-lady-gaga-lana-del-rey-backstreet-boys.htm

According to this violence in Israel may threaten numerous concerts including artRave.

Probably on Grindr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I was thinking about this the other day. Maybe there won't be as much violence when the date comes around.... hope everyone is safe.

MonsterOfSpain

I read Tel Aviv is a really safe please, I hope she doesn't cancel.

SonOfAphrodite

This is Ultraviolennnnnceee but in all seriousness I hope everyone will be okay :ohno:

SychosSoChic

I wouldn't risk it tbh

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Arturo

I hope things will be resolved by then. Either it'll have fizzed out by then or an all out war will occur by September. Who knows.

Coming from someone who follows her tour sales, a cancellation will be a massive blow for the artRAVE.

i probably wouldn't want to visit a country that does things like this

https://vine.co/v/MPUbqH5ehAZ

As if Gaga's Israeli fans are at fault.

Jjang

*This is not the first (unfair) Israel - Palestine war, in most cases they end after a few weeks. by August this whole situation will cool off.

*Tel Aviv is safe, its more Palestine that is taking all the ****.

Anomaly

It's really such a shame that such beautiful places are subject to such violence and hate. Hopefully it fizzles out by then. I'd love to visit Israel if it wasn't so religious and dangerous.

Archived