Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Israel artRave threatened

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The attacks on Israel from the Palestinian side (Hamas) cause this much damage :

10539232_712115562157978_591310557428104

Shocking in comparison of what Israel is doing, right?

Because Israel has an interception system, not because Hamas don't attack Israel just as much.

The attacks on Israel from the Palestinian side (Hamas) cause this much damage :

10539232_712115562157978_591310557428104

Shocking in comparison of what Israel is doing, right?

You know damn well those rockets can kill and they would have done so if not for the Iron Dome system.

Tropico

God, I need to keep up with the news more. I'm not exactly sure about the deatils with this war. :eek:

Anyway I hope Gaga won't have to cancel but if it's leaning towards danger even at all I would rather Gaga cancel for sure. I don't want her to be in any kind of danger. :ohno:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Princess Die

10492174_10204486231059251_7963722018667

to my friends around the world - this is what we suffer every day! missiles lunched from Gaza to all over israel including Tel Aviv! u can see here a mother protecting her child like a lion (Unlike the mothers of these terrorists who are raising them from age 0 to kill israelis), and a child who was born to this kind of reailty that no child should suffer. THIS IS THE TRUTH, dont believe to any false reports.

Are you Special Ed?

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

I wouldn't even release a date for these countries... I know it's not fair for them but if the environment is not welcoming, why even bother?

Are you Special Ed?

Was it really necessary? even if you don't agree with what he said, respect yourself.

Archived