Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wins 2 Billboard.com awards!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Emvee

Billboard.com award :rip:

:rip:

Online poll chanteuse.

LBR tho the Solange/Camel fight was more buzzed about.

:rip:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

This performance was honestly nothing to be proud of though. It was just too much and came off as super desperate, at least in my opinion. 

That's your perception then, because to me it felt like one of the most sincere and actually artistic things she has done so far. I was disgusted, intrigued, emotionally very moved, triggered etc. all at the same time. That's what performance art is to me.

Mama Ru

This performance was honestly nothing to be proud of though. It was just too much and came off as super desperate, at least in my opinion.

I loved it. I thought it was both a brilliant response to everyone who has ever tried to keep her within the pop box and a cathartic symbolic portrayal of the trauma of rape.
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

lairofhk

That's your perception then, because to me it felt like one of the most sincere and actually artistic things she has done so far. I was disgusted, intrigued, emotionally very moved, triggered etc. all at the same time. That's what performance art is to me.

Yes, that's why i said "in my opinion." 

bionic

I didn't even realise that Demi was touring. :awkney: Lord knows how she got more than Bey (maybe the Hive were too busy buying her album/publicizing Bey to vote?).

slay a bit tho gags

buy bionic

Best Tour= Artrave

no lies detected :gaga:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

RAMROD

I am happy for the artRAVE one.

:applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived