πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Hunger Games' President Snow public announcement interrupted!

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

NOOO JOHANNA MY BBY :cryga:
I love these kind of promos tbh, not as excited for the movie as I was for Catching Fire but still I can't wait :legend: hope Francis Godrence slays us once again :gaga:

Hopefully the movie will be better than the book. Mockingjay is my least fave in the book series. Catching fire is my favorite in the book series and the movie blew me away.

mte tbh :giveup:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aquaprincess

NOOO JOHANNA MY BBY :cryga:

I love these kind of promos tbh, not as excited for the movie as I was for Catching Fire but still I can't wait :legend: hope Francis Godrence slays us once again :gaga:

mte tbh :giveup:

I feel bad for Johanna :sad:

I feel bad for Johanna :sad:

I actually feel worse for Johanna than Peeta :toofunny: maybe I just never cared for him omg :laughga:

aquaprincess

I actually feel worse for Johanna than Peeta :toofunny: maybe I just never cared for him omg :laughga:

Yeah peeta became annoying to me in mockingjay the book. Not his fault considering what was done to him but still..

FFXSoul91

BYE, book 3 is the worst, especially the ending :wtf:

Book 1 is the better than the movie

Catching fire is better than the book

Truth. The Hungers Games book is excellent and I was super dissapointed with the movie, but Catching Fire delivered.

KingAlanI

Lionsgate's in-character marketing is great for the most part.

Β 

Johanna's this is BS body language is even more obvious than Peeta's was in the first clip and is in this one

Hellspont

Could it be a rare case of the movie being better than the book? :giveup:Β  :excited2:Β  :excited2:

ryhanna

YAAAASSSSSSSSS :excited2:

I thought the brainy guy died in the last movie tho :duck: (I never read the books)

Everyone that teamed up with Katniss in the arena is still alive except for Wiress, the girl that figured out that the arena was a clock. :yes:

These teasers are great, especially this one, but Imma need a real trailer. We got the Catching Fire trailer in April last year... :fat:

Archived