💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga inspires pro life Hillary Clinton protestor

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Jester

Why are so many people referring to the fetus as "her body" or "a part of her body" tho? Although the fetus can't live on its own yet and it's inside of a woman's body, it's a unique human being with their unique DNA and with human rights just like everybody else. You can't act like it doesn't exist or is less of a human just because it's small lol.

I do understand that it can be a very traumatizing experience for raped women for example, but there are so many other examples of life situations where the easiest solution would be to kill someone that makes your life difficult, but you'll never do that.

You can always give your child for an adoption...

It's not a choice of having or not having a child, you already have it, you're choosing between killing it or not.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Janet

I rather think that the other woman is ignorant as well since she didn't listened to the protestor an gone. 

The protestor let her talk,but she didn't let the protestor talk.

I'm for abortion btw. 

New borns can't decide as well, so they should be killed when the parents don't want them?

Some disabled person also can't decide, should they be killed as well, when the parents don't want to care about them?

yup that's absolutely what i was suggesting well done :) :) :)

soundwave

I love how the gal with the Gaga t-shirt is preaching born this way, but I'm more on the side of the blonde

I like how the one with the gaga t-shirt is preaching the born this way message, but I'm really more on the side of the blonde

Why are so many people referring to the fetus as "her body" or "a part of her body" tho? Although the fetus can't live on its own yet and it's inside of a woman's body, it's a unique human being with their unique DNA and with human rights just like everybody else. You can't act like it doesn't exist or is less of a human just because it's small lol.

I do understand that it can be a very traumatizing experience for raped women for example, but there are so many other examples of life situations where the easiest solution would be to kill someone that makes your life difficult, but you'll never do that.

You can always give your child for an adoption...

It's not a choice of having or not having a child, you already have it, you're choosing between killing it or not.

It is less human tho? We are not talking about fully evolved babies ready to pop out, in the stage of the abortion the fetus is merely nothing but a bunch of cells and chromosomes.

And are you seriously saying victims of rape should suffer, feel ill for 9 months, everyday reminding them that this is the cause of a horrible act done to them? Wow.

It IS a choice of having a child, would you say using a condom is killing babies as well? If the condom wasn't there there would be a fully developed fetus in 9 months. If an abortion pill wasnt taken, there would have been a fully developed fetus 9 months later.

Pro-life people scares me.

The awkward moment when Lady Gaga allegedly had an abortion as suggested by the MTN video

Levine

The journalist tho asking her if EVEN Lady Gaga deserves respect like she is a criminal :rip:

Exactly -.- what a moron!

_

I'm team pro choice, always!

Gagz

yup that's absolutely what i was suggesting well done :) :) :)

I'm sorry, but that is exactly what you suggested.

Jester

It is less human tho? We are not talking about fully evolved babies ready to pop out, in the stage of the abortion the fetus is merely nothing but a bunch of cells and chromosomes.

And are you seriously saying victims of rape should suffer, feel ill for 9 months, everyday reminding them that this is the cause of a horrible act done to them? Wow.

It IS a choice of having a child, would you say using a condom is killing babies as well? If the condom wasn't there there would be a fully developed fetus in 9 months. If an abortion pill wasnt taken, there would have been a fully developed fetus 9 months later.

Pro-life people scares me.

The only reason why I could possibly scare you is if you're not educated enough or don't want to think. You just compared using a condom to having an abortion like many other people do as well. I won't even comment on that, just think about it once again.

Why would a human need to be a fully evolved baby to be considered a human? A fetus is a bunch of cells and chromosomes, yeah, but so are you. You just have more cells, because all of the crucial information that biologically defines you as an unique human being is in those chromosomes.

I know how it sounds, but you should never be allowed to take someone's life, even when they make you suffer. And if you accept the fact that it's a human being you can't kill it either. The society should work against rape, on helping those women to raise their children or give them up for an adoption, on informing people on contraception and stuff like that.

gagarunner

I absolutley hate when people use the 'it's just a whole bunch of cells in a uterus' arguement. That 'bundle of cells' *is* a human, all humans go through that stage of development. And I also hate 'it's a woman's body, she should have the right'--no it's not a woman's body, you're killing a fetus; a human being. Any pro-choice person can spin and say anything, but at the end of the day, abortion is terminating a pregnancy, terminating a humans life.

TroubleClef

i dont get that this has anything to do with gaga. other than she was wearing a lady gaga tshirt. Which to me seems...odd to say the least.

Allison M

I didn't watch the video, but why choose Gaga v he has different beliefs and opinions then her? Gaga is pro-choice, and a Hilary Clinton supporter...

Batwings

She's a moron. Typical pro-lifer. Wants every possible baby to be born but doesn't care about those who can't support themselves. I'll bet she rants about welfare on her Facebook too.

My thoughts exactly. Most pro-lifers don't actually give a **** about what happens to the baby once it's born. Then it becomes someone else's responsibility.

MurderLipstick

My only issue with abortion is that in some states it is legal to abort the baby in the third trimester. If you have carried the baby for 6 months there is no reason that should happen, unless the doctor has found an issue that would complicate the pregnancy resulting in the baby and or mothers death.

I have no judgement on any one who had has an abortion, and I will never tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body. Just my opinion.

uo111

It's pretty disturbing that the fact that a fetus rapidly turns into a baby is considered a "weak" argument against abortion by a lot of people.

It's obvious personal bias against having children, but it's still scary that that is just blown off as though it is insignificant by so many people.

If you believe that not having been born yet makes you a sub human that's fine. But if you believe that a fetus is insignificant then you are just completely illogical, without even having to bring up the emotional side of it.

And if you believe that a fetus is just a ball of cells you are terribly misinformed. Abortions rarely happen within 7 days of becoming pregnant.

Archived