Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga inspires pro life Hillary Clinton protestor

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Disregard

She's a moron. Typical pro-lifer. Wants every possible baby to be born but doesn't care about those who can't support themselves. I'll bet she rants about welfare on her Facebook too.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She really means the best and thinks she's in the right, which is sad to see.. but I agree with the blonde woman. You do not have to shove your own ideals on others like that, it's their own choice to do so.

Her arguments were kinda weak though, and she doesn't really realize that :emma:

GagaSkeletonWay

The "abortion holocaust" doesn't exist.

And if she truly believes every individual deserves "life, dignity, and respect" then why can't she give that to all the women who are entitled the the choices they make surrounding their body under their circumstances.

She doesn't understand what Gaga believes in at all.

And the person you're killing doesn't have a choice? You cannot decide for that person.

OT: The argurments of the girl were obviously really weak, the other woman defended her ideas amazingly good  :applause: 

Janet

And the person you're killing doesn't have a choice? You cannot decide for that person.

OT: The argurments of the girl were obviously really weak, the other woman defended her ideas amazingly good  :applause: 

I doubt the bundle of cells in the uterus have the capability to decide such a thing

GagaSkeletonWay

I doubt the bundle of cells in the uterus have the capability to decide such a thing

Obviously but if you don't kill him, he will have a life and he will be able to decide way more things in the future.

And I can see everybody coming for me now for being in favour of life but it's just my opinion, don't try to change it 

AnaLucia95

Wow the woman with the Gaga shirt is so ignorant and her arguments were really weak and the other woman was right, if she is passionate about what she's fighting, there are far more positive ways for her to enforce it than what she was doing.

I rather think that the other woman is ignorant as well since she didn't listened to the protestor an gone. 

The protestor let her talk,but she didn't let the protestor talk.

I'm for abortion btw. 

New borns can't decide as well, so they should be killed when the parents don't want them?

Some disabled person also can't decide, should they be killed as well, when the parents don't want to care about them?

amenART

I wish the pro choice lady was wearing the Gaga t-shirt.

I wish everyone was wearing a Gaga shirt  :ohwell:

Honey Boo Boo

Obviously but if you don't kill him, he will have a life and he will be able to decide way more things in the future.

And I can see everybody coming for me now for being in favour of life but it's just my opinion, don't try to change it 

Tbh

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

doveve

I didn't watch the video, but I think Gaga is pro-choice, so in what way can she inspire her? That lady contradicts herself by picking Gaga as her inspiration for such a cause. 

doveve

New borns can't decide as well, so they should be killed when the parents don't want them?

Some disabled person also can't decide, should they be killed as well, when the parents don't want to care about them?

Animals also can't decide, but they are killed daily. They are tortured enormously and no one ever asked what they really want and feel. No one ever let them decide. The hipocricy of people makes me so angry. Why is a ''bundle of cells'' in the uterus is more valuable than a fully grown animal???? 

GagaSkeletonWay

I didn't watch the video, but I think Gaga is pro-choice, so in what way can she inspire her? That lady contradicts herself by picking Gaga as her inspiration for such a cause. 

Even though Gaga is pro-choice (we don't know it) she can be inspired by many things she says, it's not a contradiction

Animals also can't decide, but they are killed daily. They are tortured enormously and no one ever asked what they really want and feel. No one ever let them decide. The hipocricy of people makes me so angry. Why is a ''bundle of cells'' in the uterus is more valuable than a fully grown animal???? 

Do you eat meat? And fish? If so, you're an hypocrite too

i'm a survivor of the abortion holocaust. that's one of the funniest things i've ever heard.

Nemo

Even though Gaga is pro-choice (we don't know it)

We do. Cite: Vanity Fair 2012: "And how can you deny a woman the right to choose [whether or not] to have a child? It’s completely outrageous."

Archived