Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga bought weed from a chick

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
feelitinmybones

i think its legal weed tho? because she works at Vapor Central, and its a Vapor lounge if i got it right :shrug:

Thats what I was thinking!

lego

I'll leave this here again...

“I do put that pressure on myself; I have to be high to be creative. I need that. That’s an error in my life that happened for over 10 years,†Gaga recently shared during a Z100 radio interview. “Can I be brilliant without it? I know that I can be and I have to be because I want to live, and I want my fans to want to live. I don’t want them to torture themselves in the way I have.â€

"I don't have to be high to be creative. I don't need to be drunk to have a good idea. I can do it without the dope." –Lady Gaga ‪#‎artRAVE Brooklyn

:cry:

BsDfCR1CcAAX_Ae.jpg

Vapor Central

@VaporCentral

Lady Gaga Doing Dabs @VaporCentral Check it out... pic.twitter.com/DWJBqpQpQJ

1:12am - 9 Jul 14

What is a dab?

Chris Goodwin

@420toronto

There are lots of paparazzi outside @VaporCentral because @ladygaga just visited our Cannabis Lounge... Gaga Does Dabs...

11:01pm - 8 Jul 14

FreePalestine

Kermit the frog

Weed and her music don't go well together, Gaga, please stop with the weed. Anything but weed.

We probably wouldn't have most of her music if it wasn't for weed.

FRANK1991

I need you more than DOPE.......................? :toofunny:  :noparty:  :ohno:  :rip:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Weed doesn't inspire her best music (see: Mary Jane Holland, etc)

If she's gonna do d--gs, I'd rather she do some coke or whatever she was on during TFM/BTW. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Azor Ahai

If she's gonna do d--gs, I'd rather she do some coke or whatever she was on during TFM/BTW. 

Wtf ? Weed cant hurt you but coke and any other d--g can kill you! Why would you want that? :wtf:

MonsterOfSpain

:lmao: I cannot

ioMsYjFkaQ7re.gif

lmao dat gif

So this is legal in Canada? These shops?

its isnt legal in canada :smh:

Wtf ? Weed cant hurt you but coke and any other d--g can kill you! Why would you want that? :wtf:

Neither weed or coke will kill you if you don't abuse it too much.

But coke will make you more productive and skinny (TFM/earlyBTW) while weed slows you down and makes you fat (late BTW/ARTPOP)-

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Awakened M

Sing at you,
I'll fly under radar tonight,
make deals with every devil in sight

(She did) (She did)  :lolgaga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Azor Ahai

Neither weed or coke will kill you if you don't abuse it too much.

But coke will make you more productive and skinny (TFM/earlyBTW) while weed slows you down and makes you fat (late BTW/ARTPOP)-

Coke hurts ur internal organs and its far worse than weed.

With excessive or prolonged use, the d--g can cause itching, tachycardia, hallucinations, and paranoid delusions.[15] Overdoses cause hyperthermia and a marked elevation of blood pressure, which can be life-threatening,[15] arrhythmias,[8] and death.[8]

Archived