Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga bought weed from a chick

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

ILikeAnal

Never smoked weed (or taken any non-medicinal d--g, really) but those studies specified that delayed development and/or neural anomalies due to pot smoking were the product of years and years of serious abuse, most of the people in the trial having started at around 15 years old up until their mid twenties. Those ten years are unique in how important they are for brain development. If you're older than 25-26, either you're probably sort of off the hook or the damage has already been done. 

Gaga has been doing d--gs since she was young.

And you're right, you're more susceptible to d--gs at a younger age when your brain is still developing, but even at later uses in life it can have negative effects under heavy usage which gaga has already written a song about her problems with it. 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destructivelove

Never smoked weed (or taken any non-medicinal d--g, really) but those studies specified that delayed development and/or neural anomalies due to pot smoking were the product of years and years of serious abuse, most of the people in the trial having started at around 15 years old up until their mid twenties. Those ten years are unique in how important they are for brain development. If you're older than 25-26, either you're probably sort of off the hook or the damage has already been done.

this. She's probably been a stoner since high school. If any damage were to have been done, it would have affected her by now. And once again. Do you all forget she's the biggest female pop star in the world. She got there just fine while smoking weed. Let her have her fun. Her life is INFINITELY more stressful than any of us can imagine. And it's not even like she was self medicating. She was smoking during the day in a vapor shop and having fun

Gagaloo911

You sound bothered by my FACTS :lmao: & the age jokes make me feel so youthful. The Madonna Effect :legend:

LOL you speak of facts when you don't have any to speak of :laughga::lmao:

This is too funny tho. Gags you naughty girl youuu :omfgaga:

EthanPamyu

i would just be like take it for free lol

speedbliss

Good for her

Whispering

uhhh excuse me. But dope is the street name for heroin. I know. Three of my closest friends are in rehab for it and my ex boyfriend is in for meth addiction. Please don't try to belittle me and act like I'm talking out of my ass. No one in the d--g world refers to weed as "dope". Only people who don't smoke and think it's some horrible d--g refer to it as so. No one who actually does d--gs calls weed that. If gaga said she was talking about weed that's one thing and I'd love to see the receipts of where she said the song Dope is SPECIFICALLY about weed and not d--g use in general. But regardless the point still remains that dope refers to hard d--gs (when not talking about something being cool) and specifically dope refers to heroin. That's not my "opinion" or something I just decided to ****ing make up out of my ass, so unless you have been to rehab or sell d--gs...please take SEVERAL seats honey :awkney::tea:

Uhhh...that's your life experience, not Gaga's. In your world, the word Dope may refer to hard d--gs. That's not what Gaga said the word or the song meant to her...and she is the one who wrote the words to her song.

Yes, it is YOUR opinion that the word dope can only apply to hard d--gs.

And yes, I have many years in recovery and have been to weekly AA and NA meetings for years. Many of my closest friends are recovering addicts. I know the language...I live it! So...you take the ****ing seat.

Gaga talking about her addiction during 2013:

In an interview with Attitude magazine, Gaga admitted she had serious marijuana addiction during that time to bear the pain of the surgery. "I would break the habit and it would sneak back in, and I would break it and sneak back in," Gaga confessed, adding that her life had become a smoke-filled cycle: sleep, sing, smoke.

Gaga went on to further discuss her addiction to marijuana in particular on Howard Stern -- which became an issue after her hip surgery earlier this year. "I couldn't live without it. I'd wake up at 5:00 in the morning, smoke, go back to sleep. Fifteen to 20 joints a day. ... I was feeling out of control with my career, I was feeling exhausted. ... You start to become successful and everybody starts to drive your money train to the bank and they're not thinking anymore about what you want as an artist or if any of that even matters to you."

MonsterofFame

Yay for hypocritGa after complaining that marijuana can be addicting and that it's dangerous    :derpga: 

Tropico

this... I LITERALLY CAN NOT DEAL with some of the heartless fans in this thread saying they would "rather her go back to being addicted to coke" because "the music in TFM was better and artpop was made during weed smoking...blah blah". It's a crock of bull**** to associate her d--g use with better or worse songwriting/music production. And it would be EXTREMELY horrible if she would happen to come on here and see people saying that they wish she would fuel her addiction again. It's sick to be honest. And I'm fed up with fans who would rather her starve herself to the point of a literal sick skeleton (if you guys wanna reminisce to TFM days) and battle a HORRIBLE and life threatening addiction, just for the sake of her topping the charts again. You fans know who you are. And quite honestly you can leave, and while you're at it stop by the pysch ward and get evaluated by a professional. If you want someone to chance ending their lives all for the purpose of being able to get "stan" privledges than you are truly mentally ill :awkney::tea:

THIS OMFG THIS BLESS YOU THE TEA HAS BEEN SPILT. :trootea: :trootea:

There's a space in hell reserved for those who'd rather have Gaga almost die just so she can top the charts. :wtf:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

destructivelove

Gaga talking about her addiction during 2013:

In an interview with Attitude magazine, Gaga admitted she had serious marijuana addiction during that time to bear the pain of the surgery. "I would break the habit and it would sneak back in, and I would break it and sneak back in," Gaga confessed, adding that her life had become a smoke-filled cycle: sleep, sing, smoke.

Gaga went on to further discuss her addiction to marijuana in particular on Howard Stern -- which became an issue after her hip surgery earlier this year. "I couldn't live without it. I'd wake up at 5:00 in the morning, smoke, go back to sleep. Fifteen to 20 joints a day. ... I was feeling out of control with my career, I was feeling exhausted. ... You start to become successful and everybody starts to drive your money train to the bank and they're not thinking anymore about what you want as an artist or if any of that even matters to you."

this still doesnt show me that dope was written ONLY about marijuana... you said she has said multiple times that the song is about weed... just saying she has an addiction to weed doesnt mean the song isn't about ALL of her past d--g use in general... thats all im saying,,, she didnt say "dope is about weed"... shes been addicted to worse in her past... i wasnt trying to attack you either... im just a little reved up from all the fans on here who attack her for smoking a bowl... and then in the same thread say they wish she would go back to doing coke... which she was WAY more addicted to, to the point of disfiguring her body and ruining her health... all i mean is that the song is probably referencing all of her past d--g use and i still dont see where she said dope is a song about weed... she also has said she wont perform it because she is "past that stage in her life" which wouldnt make sense if shes posting pictures of her smoking a bowl?  thats why im confused...

Furthermore, if you really want to nitpick at what I say... youll clearly see in the previous page that i said "dope CAN refer to hard d--gs.."  we KNOW gaga used hard d--gs in the past... so to say that it could NEVER mean that is asinine... i never once said "gaga used heroin" or "dope is about heroin".  i was stating that this song is probably encompassing of her PAST hard d--g use in general... so please dont accuse me of speading "imagined" ideas... she clearly was a d--g addict and that doesnt make her ANY less of a person... but you blindly claiming that because she stated in 2 interviews that she was self medicating every day with weed, that dope MUST be about ONLY weed, when she clearly has had more d--g addictions in the past, is about as "inaccurate" (as you would put it) as me HAVING AN OPINION that it may be about other d--g use... never once did i "claim" to know exactly what the song is about... i was putting out an idea... you however DO claim to know EXACTLY what the song is specifically about without having any solid evidence to directly prove that she has said "specifically, time and time again, that Dope is about weed"

Archived