Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Robin Thicke sells 530 copies, debuts at #200 in the UK

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Well to be honest, low sales can say something about the quality but we won't go there because everyone will want to chip in and be rude so :teehee:

High sales don't mean quality, low sales don't mean lack of. Not that 3+ million copies or whatever Gaga sold is low. But we'll leave it at that. :hug:

RAMROD

I actually take a second look at the numbers, if it is 530 or 530,000.

That is tragic though, one would thought after his last Summer hit, he can establish something out of it. Pity.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stefani328

This is really bad.

Well to be honest, low sales can say something about the quality but we won't go there because everyone will want to chip in and be rude so :teehee:

I actually think it's pretty sweet of him to rush an album out to win his ex-wife over and not be bothered about promotion or sales, shows she means more than all of that crap to him.

OT: I just feel like he's trying to cover his ass now that he messed up. However, I do like some of the songs on the album.

PopBitch

That's the U.K. In America, it sold 25,000, which is still horrible, considering Blurred Lines sold 177,000 the first week.

Benji

This is really bad.

OT: I just feel like he's trying to cover his ass now that he messed up. However, I do like some of the songs on the album.

He hasn't commented on it's success (or lack of) though? He literally just released it for her to show that he ****ed up

Robin Thicke purposely flopping to open the door for a feature on DWUW.  :troll:

I see right through you, Thicke.  :Chica:

heidi montag sold more than that.

:lmao:

Benji

High sales don't mean quality, low sales don't mean lack of. Not that 3+ million copies or whatever Gaga sold is low. But we'll leave it at that. :hug:

Hmmm you could say that, someone would argue against but I can't be bothered today, you've already heard my thoughts :ohwell:

2013 curse I call

Miley flopped and faded before our eyes in 2014 like she never existed, pharrell williams after all the hits he had/collaborated in his album wasn't successful at all as everybody thought, and now robin thicke :spin:

Who's next :flop:

Archived