💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Paparazzi turns 5!

Jjang

Featured Posts

FameHookah

No. The Fame Monster era had its own sucess and shined by itself. If it hadn't been good, it wouldn't have turned iconic. Gaga wasn't that big at that time (2009), and a couple of hits wouldn't have been enough to forgive her in case of a bad era . What you say doesn't make sense. One of the emerging great pop sensation puts out a great debut album, and then the second one (which is not even an album, but an EP), becomes her into a giant and iconic pop star, just by riding the sucess of her previous debut album... :awkney: It was that 'Marilyn-Madonna' era as you called it what made her big. It's more Born This Way in fact the one that was riding the sucess of her previous works...

True dat, but i still disliked the dark stuff and she looked ill, and all the dark stuff got old after BTW, poor ARTPOP. It could have done a lot better if it was released after TFM , and then BTW and C2C to showcase the mature side of gagz

Oh well :/

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterRocket

True dat, but i still disliked the dark stuff and she looked ill, and all the dark stuff got old after BTW, poor ARTPOP. It could have done a lot better if it was released after TFM , and then BTW and C2C to showcase the mature side of gagz

Oh well :/

Well, i do agree with that! I see ARTPOP as the natural continuation of TF/TFM, and BTW and C2C as the following ones.

That J

I was 30!! Lol. Yeaaaaa. But I knew she was a force and I've been in love ever since.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived