Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joan Rivers calls Pres. Obama 'gay' and 1st Lady Michelle a 'tranny'

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hpmcmill

Joan is a comedy legend. The first woman ever to have her own late night talk show. I've met her a few times and she is the absolute sweetest- she even likes Gaga, I've talked to her about it, despite the jokes that have been made- because they are just that, jokes. This joke wasn't amazing, but it's what she does. Joan is the best and I stand by that.

Cody Draco

inb4 people call Joan a racist when she didn't even make a racist remark. :awkney:

Why would it matter to people if Barack was gay and Michelle was trans-xual? It shouldn't matter. :awkney:

Jay.P

Oh come on Joan

Loved her on Celebrity Apprentice though :emma:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Laceface

You guys need to chill, it was obviously a joke. We know her sense of humor. Every time she says something remotely crude we have these threads again, what does anyone expect? Knock knock jokes?

Oh my God :lmao: I usually like her but what in the world :toofunny: She seems extremely tired, maybe hungover or something. :lmao:

Oh Joan, mayb it was her crude humor that got her off the tonight show

2wfofat.jpg

Was this supposed to be a read? Getting her own show got her off the Tonight Show.

Didymus

I didn't get the gay Obama comment, but I did get the tranny thing :giggle:

It wasn't mean-spirited, obviously. Not a hilarious joke either, she should keep them for her shows.

I can't wait until this malicious b---h chokes on her own poison and dies.

Zombie looking freak. 

It's not humor. She's just an evil, racist, homophobic and transphobic old hag and people give her a free pass for some reason.

Okay. :)

MahoganySnitch

What on earth prompted this? I fail to see the humor behind it but oh well. :ohwell:

Archived