Temple

Tinnitius

Ratchet

Red Flame

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Omg if this is true thankyou so much for asking those questions and sharing the answers.

However your night does seem a little bit too good to be true so it's going to cause us to have doubts. But if true, it sounded amazing!

Voltaic

OMGAGA!! I knew she leaked it!!!! Hahaha OMG sneaky Gaga!!!

And a total YASS if the B-side is done and released!!!

SissyFromSpace

Then we talked to her for 40 minutes as a group. During that conversation she talked about how she is concentrating on her album with Tony, but she would love to put out a b-side album with tracks from the fame, the fame monster, born this way and ARTPOP... not just an ARTPOP act 2!

Then she talked about how she had a bumpy relationship with her record label... but I asked her how it was now and she said that they're in a good place right now. I also asked her why she doesn't perform dope during the show and she says that she is passed that song, that she doesn't want to think about that part of her life anymore and that she wanted the show to be positive and have a fun vibe.

omfg :giveup:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Staryu

So happy for you and omg that's a lot of info that she gave you guys. :udidnt:

SissyFromSpace

Oh and i also asked her if she was going to release another single from ARTPOP and her response was: I don't know would you like one?... and then i said yes... then she asked: which one?... and then i said gypsy and everyone else in the room was in agreement and she was like : Okay i'll think about it

omfgggg :giveup:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Kim Kardashian

ΟΜG! I'm sooo happy for you! Your questions were amazing! Thank you for taking your time and writing the whole thing on here. :hug:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Neptune

Guys we already had the confirmation that it was Gaga who leaked Aura, Emma confirmed it herself a few days after the leak :laughga:

I'm glad you had a great time. Thank you so much for the description :hug:

Spock

During that conversation she talked about how she is concentrating on her album with Tony, but she would love to put out a b-side album with tracks from the fame, the fame monster, born this way and ARTPOP... not just an ARTPOP act 2!

but I asked her how it was now and she said that they're in a good place right now. I also asked her why she doesn't perform dope during the show and she says that she is passed that song, that she doesn't want to think about that part of her life anymore and that she wanted the show to be positive and have a fun vibe. 

i turned around and asked her assistant if it was true and she said yeahh :O 

Finally, my last question was: out of all her songs, which one is she the most proud of... and she said: THE ONE THAT I AM WRITING RIGHT NOW.... that's all she said!

Oh and i also asked her if she was going to release another single from ARTPOP and her response was: I don't know would you like one?... and then i said yes... then she asked: which one?... and then i said gypsy and everyone else in the room was in agreement and she was like : Okay i'll think about it :)

FINALLY a stan who asks the right questions. You should be proud :applause:

who will love me when the night is over

Michael

PLEASE DO THIS B-SIDE IDEA GAGA :cry: AND INCLUDE ALL THE UNRELEASED ARTPOP TRACKS THAT WE KNOW OF AND SOME MORE.

Gypsy18

FINALLY a stan who asks the right questions. You should be proud :applause:

Thank you :) i figured since i paid so much money i would ask her the right questions and everybody else was sooo shy so i asked a lot of questions to make the convo happen and spend as much time with her as possible!

Archived