Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga in Montréal [Updated]

Gypsy18

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

While I'm sad to heard that she's passed Dope (it's one of my favorite songs form her), I'm also glad to know that she's passed all that in her life. I assume it was meant as an honest emotional catharsis (while also an f-u to the label, as she said), and I'm glad she's better.

how good would captivated sound on c2c? :D

I'd love to hear it on the album!

3 points in and ready for more

MonsterofFame

I knew she leaked Aura!! There was no effort to stop/remove the leaks, whereas they were so quick to (try to) stop Applause from leaking.

Can someone ask her why she changed her voice in the verses? Really wondering why she felt the need to do that...

Ursula Buffay

AURA

Applause

Venus

Gypsy

Imagine the slayage

Bye y'all

Congrats on meeting her! :party:

I really hope that she will release the b-side album... :giveup:

Duella Dvil

I really hope the B-sides album eventually happens. That would be awesome!

Also, thanks very much for the report. I have APZ end of August and I'm *trying* to think of some good questions to ask.

will you ever revisit older material if it fits with an overall vibe of the show/album

Why don't you do the pause for the piano anymore?

Can you talk to the label about releasing DVD Boxset of all the Monstervisions and Music Videos BY ALBUM including speechless vevo, Aura lyric video.

of course... ARTPOP Ball DVD lol

Ooooh!!! I'm really close to 50 posts lol

www.instagram.com/theduella666

baptism

I was semi-disappointed with the Montreal show. I was there and it all just seemed a little scripted an impersonal, unlike her previous shows. Real Gaga didn't seem present.

The backstage/meet 'n greet sounds AMAZING though. I wanted to meet her so bad.

somechick

will you ever revisit older material if it fits with an overall vibe of the show/album

Why don't you do the pause for the piano anymore?

Can you talk to the label about releasing DVD Boxset of all the Monstervisions and Music Videos BY ALBUM including speechless vevo, Aura lyric video.

of course... ARTPOP Ball DVD lol

Ooooh!!! I'm really close to 50 posts lol

lol umm maybe i should have said good questions that I want to ask. :p

I don't even understand what you mean with the pause for the piano bit?

No way am I asking her about releasing dvds of anything because I don't want her to feel like I'm/the fans are trying to pressure her.

I will think about the "older material" bit though. That sounds like something I would like to ask. :)

Duella Dvil

lol umm maybe i should have said good questions that I want to ask. :p

I don't even understand what you mean with the pause for the piano bit?

No way am I asking her about releasing dvds of anything because I don't want her to feel like I'm/the fans are trying to pressure her.

I will think about the "older material" bit though. That sounds like something I would like to ask. :)

My problem is that I have a LOT of music based questions, none are really attractive to fans. Also when she would just sit behind the piano, talk to the audience, sing speechless. Brown eyes, living on the radio, you and I, princess die, hair.... Pause for the piano

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Ladey Gagz

I was semi-disappointed with the Montreal show. I was there and it all just seemed a little scripted an impersonal, unlike her previous shows. Real Gaga didn't seem present.

The backstage/meet 'n greet sounds AMAZING though. I wanted to meet her so bad.

really you thought so? imo it was personal enough

like that speech before gypsy :cryga:

I liked when she sang TEOG and the reason for it.

and she talked about her last BTWB kinda often too

PicklePower

Although I don't think another ARTPOP single is a good idea, I'm glad you guys suggested the last single-worthy song on the album.

At this point though, she has nothing to lose, so she might as well try. Gypsy could be a big hit if she promotes it and it has a video and the radio plays it. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived