Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

(UPDATED!) Chris Colfer fired from Glee due to 'personal issues'

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

I havent watched Glee since season 3 but that is sad. He was one of the funniest

ItsTommyBitch

:shocked:  :omg:  :omg:...

Well, im done.

Sorry but Chris made the show for me. He was part of the reason I came out in the first place :giveup: The end of the last season was so... ugh, honestly I'm not here for Rachel's story past got accepted to NYADA and then Funny Girl. I stopped caring for her at that point. And when she almost threw it away for a TV show? Such a regression in character. Though i liked the idea of your "dream" turning out to not be your dream, that was realistic and touching, but how she handled it.

The ratings of this season are going to be terrible... No Kurt, is Santana still gonna be there?

I never cared about Blaine after Klaine happened, and Tina should've been the New Rachel :P

I'm just.

Ugh, the only character ive been able to relate to for the entirety of the show and a personal role model. I never thought id say this but they should just go ahead and stop the show how it is now. I don't want to see how messy they make it and end it. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Haroon

LOOOL what kind of false alarm :lmao: Darn hacker :dies: I just realised, I don't even watch Glee and never have, why am I even here :emma:

SychosSoChic

Tina should've been the New Rachel  :P

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  :worship:

Once Rachel graduated i was like "Tina gonna rule this b---hes and snatch weaves left, right and centre". Then Marty/Marly/whatever came and stole the spotlight and I just lost interest  :toofunny:  

It was a hacker? God Dammit, I was so excited for the messiness tho  :crossed: I was actually gonna watch the season just to see the mess of it all

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Chic

I hope they fire more important characters, each one is an extra bout of laughter as I watch this horrific show crash and burn in pure joy

This was the stupidest ****ing show I'm sorry, I couldn't stand to watch it

I hope none of the fans are remotely fulfilled by any sort of half-assed ending this sappy show could dig up from the drought of originality its been licking up from since it started

ItsTommyBitch

I hope they fire more important characters, each one is an extra bout of laughter as I watch this horrific show crash and burn in pure joy

I hope none of the fans are remotely fulfilled by any sort of half-assed ending this sappy show could dig up from the drought of originality its been licking up from since it started

Thats kind of twisted af :awkney:

The show was a well of inspiration to teenagers and people all over in its prime (seasons 1-3) and left a huge mark on people. The ending is going to suck because they are ruining it, I agree.. but still.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Michael

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  :worship:

Once Rachel graduated i was like "Tina gonna rule this b---hes and snatch weaves left, right and centre". Then Marty/Marly/whatever came and stole the spotlight and I just lost interest  :toofunny:  

It was a hacker? God Dammit, I was so excited for the messiness tho  :crossed: I was actually gonna watch the season just to see the mess of it all

Marley didn't steal Rachel's limelight. They hyped Marley to be the new Rachel and then she was barely even in it, lucky if she got 2 lines in an episode. Even Becky had a larger role than her in Season 5.

Michael

:awkney:

Maybe you could just not watch it if you don't like it?

Chic

Thats kind of twisted af :awkney:

The show was a well of inspiration to teenagers and people all over in its prime (seasons 1-3) and left a huge mark on people. The ending is going to suck because they are ruining it, I agree.. but still.

I was unaware of its inspiration to teenagers, I never heard of anyone watching it, all I knew was that it flooded TV with commercials everywhere and filled up the iTunes Charts with every episode and it bothered me because I hated every cover and the acting was WAY too campy for me. Totally unrelatable, I didn't think anyone could find enjoyment or something to relate to in that

Chic

:awkney:

Maybe you could just not watch it if you don't like it?

I watched a fair amount and decided I don't like it, haven't watched it since

Archived