• Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

To me it sounded like random screaming and I was SO bored by the third minute

Why :( :( :(

Whispering

To me it sounded like random screaming and I was SO bored by the third minute

Why :( :( :(

Now you know that you hate this type of music, so you can avoid all the threads about C2C from here on out! You won't have to waste any more of your time! Aren't you glad you know this early on ?!

Omegahedron

Flawless.

This could be the best album she ever does.

I would totally go to a Cheek to Cheek ball tour if Tony was up to it!

Don't get me wrong, I'm 22 and I love jazz. It's just that most of the people shown in that video during the standing ovation were elders.

And when the music is this stunning, what does that say about our younger generation.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of our taste ...

Emvee

Now you know that you hate this type of music, so you can avoid all the threads about C2C from here on out! You won't have to waste any more of your time! Aren't you glad you know this early on ?!

:lmao:

Wet Fire

Can someone provide me with a DL to the mp3 or the 3gp video. Mp3 would be better. Please help me. I want to listen. :cry:

Slayer

I thought Thunder Road was her favourite song.  :toofunny:  She changes her mind about everything. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

exoskeleton123

I'm a jazz musician, and this album will slay let me tell you. This is going to get critical acclaim, and it will sweep the grammys. Forget the "flop" status of ARTPOP. This record will change her perception in the general public. Word travels quick, and not just young people buy CDS. I can see adults and teens of all ages rushing out to buy this album. Honestly I really do. 

The talent is undeniable. I already knew Gaga was more versatile than the other pop girls, but this officially brings her to another league in my book. I cannot wait for this record. 

Sakrai

I'm a jazz musician, and this album will slay let me tell you. This is going to get critical acclaim, and it will sweep the grammys. Forget the "flop" status of ARTPOP. This record will change her perception in the general public. Word travels quick, and not just young people buy CDS. I can see adults and teens of all ages rushing out to buy this album. Honestly I really do.

The talent is undeniable. I already knew Gaga was more versatile than the other pop girls, but this officially brings her to another league in my book. I cannot wait for this record.

Ugh I know! I really feel like this is the beginning of something huuge :giveup:

Tony is literally putting all his credibility into this album. He has said some astonishing things, like in (http://youtu.be/7n8VpP-jSQ4) he said "i'll tell you right now: Lady Gaga is the best singer in America. She sings as great as Ella Fitzgerald."

Like, that is one hell of a thing to say!!

How can he even say such a thing? :deadbanana: If this is true this could be a total game changer :excited2:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Archived