Featured Posts

aaronyoji

A slut is a slut  :ohwell:

what was the point of saying that? does that justify anything

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

I'd think it would be weird if a 23 year old girl/boy was romantically with a 40 year old man/woman too.

I don't think there is anything wrong about looking for a romantic partner in someone of an older/younger generation.

Paper Planes

what was the point of saying that? does that justify anything

Well, you're hot and bothered about slut shaming. If somebody is going to hold themselves in a position in which people could understandable preserve them as sleazy, they better be ready for that reputation. A slut is a slut.. I don't see anyway of sugar coating it. 

delete it fat

aaronyoji

Well, you're hot and bothered about slut shaming. If somebody is going to hold themselves in a position in which people could understandable preserve them as sleazy, they better be ready for that reputation. A slut is a slut.. I don't see anyway of sugar coating it. 

so people should just accept that their character will be judged simply because puritanical society has corrupted something as natural as s-x? a slut is a slut? oh okay, thats the end of it then. its not the responsibility of the ""slut"" to not do anything interpreted as sleazy, society shouldn't judge to begin with. 

Paper Planes

so people should just accept that their character will be judged simply because puritanical society has corrupted something as natural as s-x? a slut is a slut? oh okay, thats the end of it then. its not the responsibility of the ""slut"" to not do anything interpreted as sleazy, society shouldn't judge to begin with. 

I'm a relatively liberal person, but I guess when I comes to the number of s-xual partners I'm still trapped in that puritanical society, aren't I? I already had this argument once about some **** star, and I don't plan of opening that can of worms again.

delete it fat

MJHolland

weird and wrong are two different things. Okay, I should have used the word weird as that is insensitive. Sorry about that. But I'm not going to pretend that I wouldn't involuntarily take a second look if I saw two people that look like father/mother and son/daughter holding hands and/or kissing in public. 

xzxyyxzx

A slut is a slut :ohwell:

Sluts have feelings too babe, not my fault I feel lonely

tumblr_n7hnfpSotj1rlt6ieo2_250.gif

Paper Planes

Sluts have feelings too babe, not my fault I feel lonely

tumblr_n7hnfpSotj1rlt6ieo2_250.gif

Then get a pet.

delete it fat

RAMROD

Not getting it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Btw, for the people who are saying she's in the wrong. It's HER job to sort out through the bs she's a judge and doesn't have time for that stuff. She just got down to the base of it. Didn't even try to sugar coat it.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived