💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Judge Judy Finally Hears Case Involving Grindr

JaggedMonster

Featured Posts

MJHolland

Yeah, I'm not here for a crusty baby boomer casting judgments about the s-x lives of two grown men. 

you're just pressed because she slays Grindr and she's right  :staymad:  :ohwell:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

Why hell doesn't this have the end?

I want to know who pays who!

Disregard

Yeah, I'm not here for a crusty baby boomer casting judgments about the s-x lives of two grown men. 

Well to be fair, she looks down on literally everyone who enters her TV studio "courtroom." She's not against gay people, just wanton sluts. They put themselves up for ridicule by signing the release forms.

No Angel

"A site for friends."

We know the older man was there looking for a P.Y.T, and the younger guy was looking for a daddy. Bye.

6a00d83451b8c369e2014e8887d3a6970d.gif

hausofmike

:deadbanana: how embarrassing

Just Friends my ass :lmao:

He's kinda cute tbh (23yr old)

SKANK

you're just pressed because she slays Grindr and she's right  :staymad:  :ohwell:

I'm pressed because all the homos-xuals in this thread are praising a woman who just said that it was "inappropriate" for these two adult men to be "social companions." She turned a situation involving two consenting adults having s-x into the predator/prey stereotype that gay men are finally shaking off. 

It's just gross. I don't understand why people have to be so stupid about intergenerational relationships. Rudy Prudy Judy needs to shut up, read some Isherwood, and suck some young D. 

SissyFromSpace

Embarrassing 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

MJHolland

I'm pressed because all the homos-xuals in this thread are praising a woman who just said that it was "inappropriate" for these two adult men to be "social companions." She turned a situation involving two consenting adults having s-x into the predator/prey stereotype that gay men are finally shaking off. 

It's just gross. I don't understand why people have to be so stupid about intergenerational relationships. Rudy Prudy Judy needs to shut up, read some Isherwood, and suck some young D. 

it's not a gay issue, lol, don't try to make it one. I'd think it would be weird if a 23 year old girl/boy was romantically with a 40 year old man/woman too. She didn't mean inappropriate in the way you think either. It's all about the context hun. She said it as a way to say it is odd and probably untrue that a 23 year old collage student would be making "friends" with a 40 year old man since the kid was claiming it wasn't s-xual and it wasn't for his money. Judy read him up and down. He was obviously out for the man's money and Judy called him out on his excuse of being "friendly".

thatboyisarobot

I go to UNCG, the school the defendant was from :toofunny:

It's so funny this happened, we are known in the state for our large LGBTQ population; our nickname is UNCGay. :dies:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived