PHOTO: Lana Del Rey's New Hottie Boy Toy

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

post-4158-0-61169800-1404316426.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Contra

wish her happiness with him but I gotta say she and Barrie were such a perfect fit

Ken.Cute

He is italian and a photographer, his name is Francesco Carrozzini, he is the son of the italian Vogue editor in chief Franca Sozzani.

600full-francesco-carrozzini.jpg

He directed some videos recently, the last one of Rita Ora and 'Jealous' of Beyoncé.

what a hottie!!!!!!!!!!!

hottest couple on earth

J e s s e

I feel bad for Barry. Idk what happened between them, but I liked him :(

Hope this dude makes our girl happy and fills her with inspiration :hor:

They broke up?!? I thought this was some new potoshoot or bideo :omg:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Helix

They broke up?!? I thought this was some new potoshoot or bideo :omg:

Nah they broke up... By the sounds of it Lana wasn't very happy with him and people suspect that the songs "Is This Happiness" and "Flipside" are about her and Barrie

Rat Boy

She seems so happy!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Despite her overwrought "daddy" fixation that's been repeated to death, I don't think she's actually dated any "daddies"

She dated the head of a label aka a very old man for seven years.

UltraLDR

New pics on Lana del rey online twitter.

https://twitter.com/LanaDReyOnline/

pic.twitter.com/OIpQSAWajx

pic.twitter.com/vMxSgHYqSZ

pic.twitter.com/edvsjkoQmS

She looks like she's enjoying herself, having fun, laughing. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of her smiling like that with Barrie (besides the Summer Wine video). If her songs Shades of cool, Cruel world, Is this happiness?, Black Beauty and Flipside are really "inspired" by Barrie then he's a depressed junkie and he brought her down a lot. Very bad influence on her when she also has to deal with her own depression and substance abuse.

I hope Francesco gets her to quit smoking because she's a chain smoker and that's just bad for her singing  :sick:

Also what the hell is going on with the Ultraviolence promo? She was so happy about that album but she kinda dumped it on store shelves and did zero promo for it. She's getting the best reviews of her career and it went straight to no1 but then nothing :noparty: she's on vacation with her new boyfriend bye Ultraviolence. 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived