💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Robin Thicke's new album Paula out today!

ithinkweed

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BYE @ everyone calling him creepy for making an album about someone when you have people do this all the time like nobody called Adele creepy for being a sob story mess during her 21 album.

On the other hand I kind of hope Paula stays away from, she deserves so much better than Robin Thicke. 

As for the album, I still haven't listened to it but I will torrent it :toofunny:

Uh Adele didn't name it after him, the track titles weren't specifically about him and she didn't make creepy ass borderline stalker/obsessive videos using uncomfortably personal texts

I don't like her but let's not compare the two

MANiDONTCURE

If I were her I would get a restraining order on him, he's way too clingy, and just like scary. The video was creepy x100, and it shows how desperate he is. #prayforpaula

LaLuna

Well, you have to applaud the man's efforts to get his wife back...

Computer

What a creep

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17759-1378962955-10

Inb4 restraining order

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

HANZ

he is still alive?.........

MLyL1OC.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

bionic

Uh Adele didn't name it after him, the track titles weren't specifically about him and she didn't make creepy ass borderline stalker/obsessive videos using uncomfortably personal texts

I don't like her but let's not compare the two

mte

buy bionic

The album is actually REALLY GOOD. Really well-produced, and he's always had a great voice.

But yeah, the video is beyond creepy.

I just listen to the music itself and ignore all the Paula stuff.

Disregard

i wasnt joking  :laughga: in my country man can cheat on woman almost every men cheat on their wifes its not a big deal here  :smh:  :smh: if  wife cheats....that is not acceptable.....

EDIT: ITS like eating a different cake once in a while its not a big deal where i live good for me i guess :whitney: i get to **** b---hes while i  still keep my wife (but some wifes dont forgive  :flop: )

Well maybe that's the first clue that the norm in your country is not okay just because it's the norm.  

Attemping to use emotional blackmail against your wife because you think you can publicly shame her into taking you back is not okay. It's basically an attempt to solicit "Aww look, he's so sorry, he made a whole album about her, how can she not take him back?" type of responses and make her feel wrong for not going along with it is disgusting.

Rat Boy

Stan for Paula Deen.

Get back her deep-fried power.

EDIT: Just watched the video. Robin Thicke is creepy

:lmao:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• Mills locked this topic

Archived