Gaga, listen to my CD! :lolgaga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

She just tweeted this video.

Gaga, what are you doing on GGD again? :usrs:

These forums are the worst for creativity, for real.

SHE DID WHAT?????

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Gaga still reads our site. After all the hand wringing and worries and fears we mods had that she didn't want to come back here, (much of that due to the flamebaiting, bashing, snotty behaviors, and downright spammy rudeness that can occur here) it gives me a sigh of relief to know she still looks in on us.

2ui9087.jpg

And she wouldn't have tweeted it if I hadn't posted this article, so let that inspire you guys to post what you see out there in the world, too! If you see something Gaga related, say something! Take pictures, interview people, write about what you see. Your contributions help make our site richer.

--C.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• 2 weeks later...

I got my book in the mail yesterday! It has an interview with Vezzoli, the artworks that were on display, photos from the performance and sketches of the outfits. Here are some of the pages in the book. :) 

omHzir3.jpg
J4esZ9W.jpg
zWJXSkM.jpg
C7QdAKL.jpg
Gad5MG9.jpg
E4MJOdt.jpg
0rmi8bm.jpg
6cxLGY0.jpg

Babel

I got my book in the mail yesterday! It has an interview with Vezzoli, the artworks that were on display, photos from the performance and sketches of the outfits. Here are some of the pages in the book. :)

omHzir3.jpg

J4esZ9W.jpg

zWJXSkM.jpg

C7QdAKL.jpg

Gad5MG9.jpg

E4MJOdt.jpg

0rmi8bm.jpg

6cxLGY0.jpg

Amazing and beautiful. :heart:

Her piano was pink with blue butterflies. ARTPOP.

Let the light in :monsterpaw:

Katie14

So how do you know Gaga reads this site? Maybe she posted the video because the Artbook came out recently. Did it just come out or did you just find out about it?

ChicaSkas

So how do you know Gaga reads this site? Maybe she posted the video because the Artbook came out recently. Did it just come out or did you just find out about it?

Here's what happened --- the book was published in 2010 around the time of the first exhibit in LA at MoCA.

There is currently a MoCA Vezzoli Film Festival and Art Exhibit going on from April 2014 to August 2014 at the museum.

vyprhc.jpg

They brought out the old copies of the 2010 program that didn't sell the first time around. When my mom and I went to the exhibit, we discovered them lying on a table of books.

I took pics, and posted it here on GGD, with the link to a Vimeo video.

Within hours, Gaga tweeted the same video.

it's wayyyyyy too coincidental.

It can only mean she was reading the site, either that or an insane coincidence which I don't believe is the case :)

ChicaSkas

then don't buy it!

I love this, this is one of her best collaborations/performances ever. Everything about this is perfect. This is what my idea of ARTPOP is, wish she would do more things like this. This is the Gaga I fell in love with.

I never knew about the book tho, what's inside of it?

it's a shame there are no videos of the actual performance :noparty:

rivingtonreject

Wait I don't think this proves she reads our site? I don't even know how people came to that conclusion, enlighten me?

Archived