Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga-Vezzoli ArtBook @MoCa / Gaga Tweets Film From This Thread

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this, this is one of her best collaborations/performances ever. Everything about this is perfect. This is what my idea of ARTPOP is, wish she would do more things like this. This is the Gaga I fell in love with.

I never knew about the book tho, what's inside of it?

it's a shame there are no videos of the actual performance :noparty:

I posted some pictures of the book on the previous page. :)

ChicaSkas

wow I love the art... ! my book hasn't arrived yet so thanks for the pics, Matt!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Wow I've never seen these before :giveup:

Happy that Gaga still comes here. And such a thread shows how Gaga is genuine about her love for art and that accusations of pretentiousness need to stop. She hasn't become all artsy now, it's her life passion and she's always been involved with art from her beginning and probably before we even knew who she is.

ChasingGhosts

Wow I've never seen these before :giveup:

Happy that Gaga still comes here. And such a thread shows how Gaga is genuine about her love for art and that accusations of pretentiousness need to stop. She hasn't become all artsy now, it's her life passion and she's always been involved with art from her beginning and probably before we even knew who she is.

agreed :tea:
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Katie14

Here's what happened --- the book was published in 2010 around the time of the first exhibit in LA at MoCA.

There is currently a MoCA Vezzoli Film Festival and Art Exhibit going on from April 2014 to August 2014 at the museum.

They brought out the old copies of the 2010 program that didn't sell the first time around. When my mom and I went to the exhibit, we discovered them lying on a table of books.

I took pics, and posted it here on GGD, with the link to a Vimeo video.

Within hours, Gaga tweeted the same video.

it's wayyyyyy too coincidental.

It can only mean she was reading the site, either that or an insane coincidence which I don't believe is the case :)

Oh ok. Yea if she posted the video hours later she must have seen it here. Its good to know she still comes on here!

FameHookah

This is more ARTPOP than ARTPOP :') beautiful! I watched those performances a while ago but i didnt knew that there was a book

WTF is MDNA

SharGaga

The Fame Monster era is more ARTPOP than the ARTPOP era every will ever be. <3

Archived