It is coming!

And it is coming fast!

Rihvember.

Fixed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But probably not happening until 2015...

why? She just sits there and chooses the demos she likes and then record them   :laughga:  probably one-two weeks and the album is ready  :smh:

dontbesweet

why? She just sits there and chooses the demos she likes and then record them   :laughga:  probably one-two weeks and the album is ready  :smh:

you joked but this literally does happen.

There have been a couple Rihanna writing camps earlier this year and I presume everything's ready for her to stick her head in the studio and open her mouth a bit.

Excited, though.

you joked but this literally does happen.

I wasn't joking actually  :sweat: I remember reading about Talk That Talk being made in like, one month?  :dies:

Rihanna is fast to release albums because she has a huge team doing everything for her (not shading, it's true). The label hires a big team with the best songwriters available, so they write her hits really fast. Producers, photographers, editors, all kinds of people working nonstop on her album, that's why it gets done so fast, while the producers and songwriters are making the songs another team of stylists and designers are already deciding her fashion for the era and the photographers and digital designers are already making the cover art and so it goes.

Gaga likes to take the wheel, so it takes time for her to write all the songs, and then mix them, and then decide how the aesthetics are gonna be, etc etc. Her team is nowhere as big as Rihanna's.

Gangie

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 

I Can't wait to hear another outtakes from Rated R or GGGB  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

monketsharona

Like I said it was announced that her album is probably going to be released next year... But that doesn't mean we'll don't have a single ;) 

Levine

I'm ready for her new album, but I'm more ready for an underperforming era. Her fans are overrating her so much that's not even funny.

Sorry not sorry. 

Michael

:excited2: It feels like it has been a million years since Rihanna last released an album.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived