Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

“Bitch, I’m Madonna� is one of the 7 songs written with Diplo

Valextra

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

Why is she still trying to remain relevant though, it's hurting no one but her own career

tumblr_mwvr5jZxM71qzcd6yo1_400.gif

Madonna would be relevant if she didnt even show her face for years

giphy.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It makes me roll my eyes at how overly egocentric she is. Like she isn't even that relevant at all to be honest, yet she comes with these ridiculous titles, like the 'L.U.V. Madonna', no 'Bitch I'm Madonna. She cares more about getting that hit single instead of getting some real acclaim by releasing meaningul music and lyrics. Ya know something more suited for her. Just my humble opinion.  Edit: and yeah, for the people calling me delusional, delusional thinking she is a selling force? omg.Each to their own I guess hahahahaha britney_sometimes-3.gif

I'm on mobile so sorry if this has been said, but some of Madonna's albums are rated very highly on metacritic, her older stuff (pre-2000), would also be if metacritic had existed then

Creyk

Why is she still trying to remain relevant though, it's hurting no one but her own career

tumblr_mwvr5jZxM71qzcd6yo1_400.gif

Maybe because she loves what she's doing?

At this point she is not in it for the money...but she has to do something, and I don't think she is the type who would roll up in a bed and relax all day

walk b---h, you ain't MADONNA!

"There's only one queen and that's Madonna". Yet again she's done it first

Aha... Promising....  :awkney:

Maybe Madonna will return to interesting music and mature lyrics when she's... 60? .... You know, the stuff she touched on with ROL.

xzxyyxzx

Madonna would be relevant if she didnt even show her face for years

giphy.gif

Sure she would babe, just like Janet Jackson

tumblr_mmsp4ytRLQ1rjp1xxo1_250.gif

Maybe because she loves what she's doing?

At this point she is not in it for the money...but she has to do something, and I don't think she is the type who would roll up in a bed and relax all day

Then homegirl needs a new hobby, and not ruin her immaculate discography of hits

tumblr_mmsp4ytRLQ1rjp1xxo1_250.gif

• Mills locked this topic

Archived