Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

“Bitch, I’m Madonna� is one of the 7 songs written with Diplo

Valextra

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

Ugh I feel like it's screaming trying to be hip. I mean I hope it's still a bop, but would it be too much to ask for Madge to write cute little songs like "La Isla Bonita" or "Dear Jessie" these days? Not something that further fuels the idea of her being so egotistical and self-righteous???

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Five Ten

That line sounds so Britney.

/fixed. #reductive :reductive:

Cody Draco

Ugh I feel like it's screaming trying to be hip. I mean I hope it's still a bop, but would it be too much to ask for Madge to write cute little songs like "La Isla Bonita" or "Dear Jessie" these days? Not something that further fuels the idea of her being so egotistical and self-righteous???

This. Don't get me wrong, I like Madonna and her work, but I'm not here for her egotistical ****. :awkney:

BLACKOUTbritney

It makes me roll my eyes at how overly egocentric she is. Like she isn't even that relevant at all to be honest, yet she comes with these ridiculous titles, like the 'L.U.V. Madonna', no 'Bitch I'm Madonna. She cares more about getting that hit single instead of getting some real acclaim by releasing meaningul music and lyrics. Ya know something more suited for her. Just my humble opinion.

Edit: and yeah, for the people calling me delusional, delusional thinking she is a selling force? omg.

Each to their own I guess hahahahaha

britney_sometimes-3.gif

100% agree :tea:

What a cringe-worthy title. I have a feeling the album is going to have lots of tracks with such names :wtf:

It'll probably sound good though.

I can already hear the song: Try-hard EDM beat with Madonna trying to be cool.

Why can she just make COADF 2.0? :( :giveup:

MasterOfPuppets

and there goes all my hopes for something mature and clever like ROL or COADF  :fail: :emo:

hausofmike

Coincidentally, it's also the name of one of the tracks on Gaga's new album :derpga:

:lmao: shsgsgsfsddddddff

Jenniferella

Looking forward to it

Ignorant haters can seethe 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

blahblahblahhhh

So tired of that lingo and sure as hell tired of the word "b---h" used in songs.

Such originality. Much cutting edge. Very wow.

Seriously, I am excited for this album, but just don't make it so vapidly shallow Madonna, ugh.

and there goes all my hopes for something mature and clever like ROL or COADF  :fail: :emo:

We share the same sentiments.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived