Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

“Bitch, I’m Madonna� is one of the 7 songs written with Diplo

Valextra

Featured Posts

Valextra

madonna-diplo-1050x724.jpg

“Bitch, I’m Madonna†is one of the 7 songs written with Diplo, and the track is very cool. This is what the cutting-edge American DJ revealed.

Diplo tells that he met Madonna because of her children and “then she invited me to a party.â€

'We ended up writing 7 songs together. One of the songs we wrote is f*cking great. It’s called ‘Bitch, I am Madonna’.'

Diplo also confesses to Heloisa Topipan that, even though he does not “usually feel the pressure to write hits, with an artist of her level, it’s obvious that I want to push the boundaries a little further and surpass myself.â€

http://drownedmadonna.com/b---h-im-madonna-is-one-of-the-7-songs-written-with-diplo/20140629

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chic

Coincidentally, it's also the name of one of the tracks on Gaga's new album :derpga:

Hexxx

It sounds so badass

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

The Professor

Coincidentally, it's also the name of one of the tracks on Gaga's new album :derpga:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Batwings

BITCHPOP, featuring the singles Unapologetic Bitch (with Katy Perry) and Bitch, I'm Madonna. Now, gays, take your b---h ass to the store and buy MDNA and BITCHPOP.

It makes me roll my eyes at how overly egocentric she is. Like she isn't even that relevant at all to be honest, yet she comes with these ridiculous titles, like the 'L.U.V. Madonna', no 'Bitch I'm Madonna. She cares more about getting that hit single instead of getting some real acclaim by releasing meaningul music and lyrics. Ya know something more suited for her. Just my humble opinion.

Edit: and yeah, for the people calling me delusional, delusional thinking she is a selling force? omg.

Each to their own I guess hahahahaha

britney_sometimes-3.gif

• Mills locked this topic

Archived