💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett confirms new original Gaga song 'Paradise' on 'CTC'

Homogenik

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

With this album, I think she will become bigger than Elvis Presley!

I agree with him. I don't think Lady GAGA has released her full potential as an artist yet...and that is hard to say because I think the woman is fiercely talented and better than anyone in her genre.

She will always be more than a pop-star to me and I am fully ready to embrace everything she does, even if it's not pop music.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

You better edit you comment if you don't want a lot of a--l people up your a$$

Haven't had anyone harassing me about it, yet.  :hug:

LoveandMagic

I agree with him. I don't think Lady GAGA has released her full potential as an artist yet...and that is hard to say because I think the woman is fiercely talented and better than anyone in her genre.

She will always be more than a pop-star to me and I am fully ready to embrace everything she does, even if it's not pop music.

This 100% to me. I think she is too talented to remain glued to one genre of music, so I like her experimenting and doing side projects or collaborating with legends like Tony. That said, I can't see her permanently leaving the pop world. She seems to really love making pop music, and that's where her core fan base lies. I think she not only wants to show off her skills and put out good music, but also please her fans as well. I really look forward to this album. 

And it may make me a bad person, but I am totally here for the melt downs that some of her detractors will have when the album drops!  :toofunny:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

AquaFire Witch

This 100% to me. I think she is too talented to remain glued to one genre of music, so I like her experimenting and doing side projects or collaborating with legends like Tony. That said, I can't see her permanently leaving the pop world. She seems to really love making pop music, and that's where her core fan base lies. I think she not only wants to show off her skills and put out good music, but also please her fans as well. I really look forward to this album. 

And it may make me a bad person, but I am totally here for the melt downs that some of her detractors will have when the album drops!  :toofunny:

Oh you are so right. I don't want to see her leave pop music. We don't have a lot of good pop stars anyway so what would we do without her! But I do hope she continues to do other projects like the Cheek To Cheek album. I mean anything is possible for this woman!

Deagan

Really excited for JazzGa, but really tony? Love you but bigger than elvis presley?

I'm smelling some overhyping going on again...

Archived